Chapter 16 - New Beginnings

Aaron brought me to his house. Dang it was big. Maybe I should marry Aaron so I can have use his money. I was just kidding.

I might of well make the most of this stay. Since my parents and my sister aren't with my anymore. And my teenage life was basically over at this point.

"My butlers will show you over to your rooms."

"Rooms?"

"Is there a problem with multiple rooms?"

"Uh no."

"Ok then."

"Hello Miss follow me over here."

I made it up to my "rooms" and could not believe what I was seeing. I wonder if Aaron was doing all of this to get my mind off of things.

I look out my window and I see someone coming in. I'm nosy and I wanted to see why they were here.

"Hi you can call my Dr. Eric. I was called in for a checkup correct?"

"Yes sir here's the patient."

Oh it seemed to be a Dr named Eric. I wonder who he was checking up on.

It seemed to have been a little girl. She looked very sick and tired. Aww I felt bad, but what was Aaron doing with a little girl.

"Ok Bailey it's just a little check up!"

"Ok big brother."

Big brother? Aaron had a sibling? I did not see that coming. And he was making sure to take care of her. I also wasn't suspecting that from him.

"Mia. I'm sorry to interrupt but here is your dinner for the night. When you finish up Aaron wants you to see him in his office."

"Thank you!"

I feel like I'm at a luxury hotel. Because the whole experience felt that way. I finished up with my dinner and I met up with Aaron.

"Mia are you ok with living here for now on?"

"Yep!"

"Ok good. Anyways you're going to be put in training. I think you'll need it. To protect your self."

"Training? You don't think I already have it in me?"

"You got shot in the ankle so no.."

"You didn't have to bring that up"

"Pablo is the best there is. Every afternoon you can meet up with Pablo and take fighting lessons with him."