Chapter 6 - A new day

Next Day

School has just ended. I told Aaron about how my parents were going to take my phone away.

"Aaron I won't be able to contact you. My parents grounded me and I'm not aloud out the house any more. Only during school."

"That's fine."

Aaron took the situation lightly than expected.

I get home and I go up to my room. My sister comes in to talk to me.

"Hey Mia are you bored?"

"Yes. I have nothing to do since mom and dad are being so stubborn."

"Wanna watch a movie in my room?"

"Yes I need a break from studying."

As me and my sister are watching a movie I hear a rock hit my sister's window. Luckily she didn't hear but I look through the blinds and I see Aaron.

Gosh what is he doing here. I told him that I was grounded. I walk downstairs to the front door.

"What are you doing Aaron."

"Your not the alpha, I ask the questions around here. Anyways what happened yesterday with Stefano."

"Well when you and your pack left me Stefano was basically just threading me."

"Really that's all?"

"Yep."

"Oh and by the way we left because you were being stupid. I told you to stay in the car."

"Yeah whatever." I tell Aaron while rolling my eyes at him.

"You'd better find a way to sneak out princess, because we have a meeting. We were thinking about siding with the street bangers."

Aaron is deciding to team up with another gang. Gosh when will this ever stop.

"Well my parents are working tomorrow. Like all day so I should be able to sneak out." But I didn't want to sneak out. What if these street banger guys were just trying to trick Aaron and pull a sneak attack on them.

"Well you better be ready tomorrow. Or I'll have to kidnap you again." Aaron did not look like he was kidding when he said that.

                                 ~The next day~