Chapter 21 - Bad Idea pt2

Six hours and Aaron is finally back. I decided not to go out with my plan because Aaron had exciting news for me.

He found my sister. She's was with Stefano. That meant she was alive and doing well. We we're going to decide to find her first thing tomorrow evening.

"Thank you so much Aaron for agreeing to find and save my sister." I wonder why Stefano had her with Him. Maybe he wanted to protect her so that I could see her again.

Today is the day that Aaron, the Black Swans, and I go find and save my sister.

"Mia whatever happens just stay by my side. I don't want you getting killed ok."

"I'm fine Aaron. I'll be just fine, so you don't have to worry about anything."

"Ayo you didn't forget we was coming to Aaron?"

"No of course I didn't. Mia Jayden is going to be assisting us."

"I got me a new candidate who's up for the job. So we don't have to worry about getting attacked. She'll do just fine."

The candidate Jayden was talking about was a girl wearing a mask. She seemed oddly familiar but I just brushed that off.

We get to the distention of where Stefano and my sister were. The whole entire ride I was thinking of what Aaron was going to do with Stefano once he found him.

I know Stefano was kind of a bad guy but I didn't want him to get killed.

"Ok we're here. Get the guns."

Jayden and Aaron go up to the building first. Then out of no where these men came busting through the building's door. Pushing it to the ground.

"Shoot, and don't hold back!!" Aaron said while grabbing my hand.

"Wait where are we going Aaron?"

"We're going to the real war. Where Stefano is hiding."

"Wait stop Aaron." Aaron looks at me with a confused face.

"I don't think it's a good idea to kill Stefano."

"Mia what do you mean?"

"I mean that he can change his ways. I don't think he deserves to get killed."

"Mia, I don't know what Stefano told you but he's a bad guy. And whatever you do you should never trust him. I did, once..."