Chapter 24 - In For The kills

Author's Note:

Wow these chapters have been crazy. Thank you for the support you readers have been giving me. If you want to give me more support you should go read my tower story "In love with my maid".
———————————————————————————

Jayden escapes while limping over because of the gun shot wound in his leg. He leaves my sister behind to kill both Aaron and I.

"I will do anything to server my master, Jayden. So give up now and allow defeat." Said my sister.

I saw Aaron reaching for the gun in his pocket. I'm sure he was deciding weather of not he should kill my sister.

I run up to Aaron and and I take the gun from his pocket. I knew that if someone had to kill my sister it had to be me.

I quickly pull the trigger of the gun landing a shot on my sister. It instantly kills her.

"Mia I-"

"Save it I'm alright." I run up to Stefano to tend to his wounds. I didn't want to lose another person tonight.

-Aaron's POV

This is my first time getting a point of view for my self. Surprise!

I see Mia running up to Stefano. I saw how she looked at him. It was obvious that she loved him. And I couldn't do anything about that. He deserved her and she deserved him.

I run out the building to find Jayden and kill him once and for all.

"Jayden". I yelled

He looks back and shoots me on the left side of my abdomen.

Then I land a shot on him. In his head.

I'm sure Mia and Stefano heard the shot. Hopefully they didn't think I got killed.

I go up to this wall to rest. To think my life was ending like this. I wondered if my parents would be proud.

"Aaron where are you?"

Until I heard that voice. It was Mia.

"Aaron are you ok?"

"I don't think I'm going to make it. So call someone to help Stefano."

Suddenly Mia kisses me.

"I don't want to lose you Aaron. I want to stay with you forever."

This was my first POV and my last.

That night Mia lost three people whom she loved the most.       
                                       The End
———————————————————————————

Author's note:

This is the end of "The Alpha and his Highscool Girlfriend." Thank you so much to all of you who read and read to the end. Now if you'd excuse me I'm going to go bathe in all of your tears. Just kidding thanks for reading!! Make sure to come back for my new story, "In love with my Boss". ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎