Chapter 1

Hello and welcome to the first chapter of The Uchiha back in the shinobi world, sequel to The Uchiha in the real world

⚠️This will contain strong language, read at your own risk ⚠️

__________________________________

Previously on The Uchiha in the real world

"Don't hesitate" I whispered

"I won't" he whispered before plunging the kunai into my heart.

I gasped for air as I fell down on my knees. 'NOW' I screamed in my head.

"Jigen no me!" I screamed as I felt unimaginable pain everywhere on my body.

I felt arms wrap themselves around me as a bright light surrounded us all. I felt blood dropping down from my eyes and mouth. I couldn't hold myself any longer, the pain got too hard to handle so I fell on the person holding me.

"I did it" I smiled as the light became brighter and brighter until I felt grass under my body. The light was replaced by the sky and my eyes began to close.

"You did it my love, now please hold on" I faintly heard Itachis voice say to me.

"Sasuke! Take us to the hidden leaf right now" I hear Mikoto-ma scream.

"I fulfilled my promise" I whispered, a tear dropping from my eye before everything went black.

__________________________________

Your POV:

My eyes snapped open as I took fast and quick breaths of air. I sat up and looked down at my chest were there was no blood, no wound and no kunai.

Looking around I noticed everything was pitch black.
"What the hell?" I whispered standing up and beginning to walk around, trying to find some way out of wherever the fuck I was.

"My my you are the spitting image of your mother" an amused voice said.

I stoped dead in my tracks, my body tensed and I looked around with narrowed eyes. I activated my sharingan "Show yourself" I demanded.

A chuckle came from right behind me making me turn around and what I saw made me doubt my very own existence.

"Kaguya?" I whispered shocked as I looked at the god before me.

She looked at me amused as she twirled a piece of her silver hair in her finger.

"It's nice to finally meet you little halfbreed" she said as she took my face in her hand.

I slapped her hand away and took a few steps back. "Halfbreed?" I asked confused

"Oh?" She said as she looked at me before she began chuckling again.

"Oh my, Ren did not tell you did she?" She chuckled amused.

"What are you talking about? And how the fuck are you even here? And were the fuck have you brought me?" I hissed at her

"Such a foul mouth Tch Tch Tch" she said as she appeared before me and took my chin between her fingers.

"Shut it and I will answer your questions" She said as she let go of my chin.

"Your mother is not an Uchiha by blood but by marriage. Her real name is Ren Otsutsuki, her father was a member of the Otsutsuki clan and her mother was a mere human."

My eyes widen and everything went blank. 'Why didn't she tell me this damnit' I thought before something hit me.

"What do you mean was?" I asked