Chapter 10

⚠️This story will contain strong language, read at your own risk ⚠️
___________________________________

Your POV:

We were heading towards the hokages office at the moment. Itachi jumping from tree to tree while having me in his arms. I had on a pair of black leggings with a black high necked shirt. I didn't need anyone seeing the hickeys and bites marks Itachi left last night. I was wearing a pair of normal ninja shoes and my weapon porch was strapped neatly on my thigh. Covering my body from the cold was a black cloak with the Uchiha crest on the corner.

It didn't take us long to get there thanks to Itachi's speed, also meaning that we were barely wet. Itachi landed in front of the building, setting me down. He opened the doors for me as I stepped inside, him following right behind.

I was quite nervous, I didn't know what this was about but I had a mad feeling.

All eyes were on us as we walked towards the hokage office. Some curios while some weary. I don't blame the curios glances but the weary ones angered me. I didn't let it show. It wouldn't benefit the Uchiha name so I kept my head high, my eyes cold and my face emotionless.

"Uchiha-sama, Uchiha-hime." A jonin at the door greeted, slightly bowing his head in respect as he opened the doors for us.

"Thank you" I thanked.

"Hokage-sama" Itachi greeted as the doors behind us closed.

"Ma Itachi, you don't have to call me that" Kakashi smiled, I think.

"Very well then Kakashi" Itachi nodded.

"It's a pleasure to see you again Y/n-san" He said, standing up and making his way over to me.

"The pleasure is all mine" I slightly smiled.

"I heard that you are pregnant with twins. Congratulations" He said as he smiled, I think, at me.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"Very well. Now that the small talk is over with I would like to get straight to the point as this is very serious" he said while walking back behind his desk and sitting down.

"Y/n, there is a bounty on your and your unborn children's heads" he said.

My eyes widen and I took a step back in shock.

'What?'

"What?" A confused Itachi asked.

"How could there be a bounty on my children's head when very few people know that I am pregnant?" I asked.

Kakashi sighed as he motioned us over and handed Itachi a black book.

"Page 34" he said.

Itachi took up the page and what I saw made my body be filled in terror.

Photo:

Name: Y/n Uchiha

Age: 18-20

Class: unknown

Occupation: unknown

Rank: unknown

Village: Konoha.

Information: Wife of Itachi Uchiha, Itachi of the sharingan. Currently pregnant with twins. Future heir of the Uchiha is inside this women meaning the powerful eyes of the Uchiha are going to be carried by one if not both of these children, making them extremely special and very valuable. Y/n Uchiha must be alive or otherwise the bounty is invalid. The unborn children are to come to no harm as they are too valuable to be wasted away.