Chapter 7

⚠️This will contain strong language, read at your own risk ⚠️

___________________________________

"Hello Y/n" she smiles.

"I swear to god if you killed me-" I began before she cut me off.

"Don't worry dear you're very much still alive tho"

"Tho what?" I asked aggressively while subconsciously putting my hands more protectively over my belly.

"You are currently under a coma" she answered innocently.

"I'm under a what?" I screamed with wide open eyes.

"No need to be so dramatic dear. You are in no danger" she said while waving her hand dismissively.

'I'm not the one I'm worried about' I thought as I looked down at my belly concerned.

I looked up to find Kaguya less then a meter away from me as she looked down at my belly with big eyes.

"Are you pregnant?" She asked astonished making me confused.

"Yes I am" I answered hesitantly.

"I see" she said as she looked at me again

"Congratulations my dear. Having children is the most precious blessing a women can receive" She smiled.

It made me confused. Why is she reacting so well to this, she looks happy for me. Sincerely happy.

"Kaguya, is there a reason I'm here right now?" I asked, my tone more gentle then it had been before.

"I wanted to talk to you and explain the things I did not have the time to explain in our last meeting." she answered as she sat down.

I sat down next to her and waited for her to explain what she wanted to explain.

"Kaguya, you called me "niece" last time. Why?" I asked.

"Because that is what you are. My brother is your grandfather" she answered.

"The Otsutsuki you talked about was your own brother" I said as my eyes widen.

"Indeed" she sighed sadly.

"But I don't understand. Why do you want to be sealed inside me?"

"You remind me of my brother. Foul mouthed, temper, stubborn, but kind. I couldn't save my brother but I can try to save you" she answered tenderly while caressing my cheek with her hand.

I didn't stop her, I couldn't when I saw the look of sadness in her eyes. She did bad things but in the end she wanted peace.

"I do not mean any harm to you or your family" she said as she took her hand off of my cheek and gently placed it on my stomach as a tear leaked from her eye.

"And I certainly do not mean any harm to come to your children" she continued before removing her hand away from my stomach.

"You said before that you would help me. I don't need help I need protection for my children. If something ever happens to me I want you to protect them the way I couldn't. Promise me that Kaguya" I said as I looked at her pleadingly.

"I promise you my dear. I will never let anyone hurt your children." She answered.

"Thank you" I said with a smile.

A feeling of relief washed over me as I put my hands on my stomach. They will always be protected.

"Now I'm sure you already know most of my story correct?" She asked. I nodded.