Chapter 13

⚠️This story will contain strong language, read at you own risk ⚠️
___________________________________

3rd POV:

Itachi was leaning against the gates of konoha, his arms crossed and his eyes tightly shut. From the outside he looked calm and collected, like he had everything under control and nothing could shake him. But he was anything but that.

His body was sweaty and his hands clenched the fabric of his jonin west. Alarming thoughts running around in his head.

'Is she okay?'

'Are my children safe?'

'Is my wife going to return to me in one piece?'

'I'm I going to lose the people I love the most?'

'Who did this? And why?'

'Is she dea-'

Itachi shook his head rapidly, trying to get that horrible though out of his head.

His hands trembled slightly as his mind kept going back to that same thought.

'No she's not dead. She's not...'

He put his hands on his face and sighed loudly. He blamed himself for all of this. His wife and children are in danger and possible even hurt and it's all his fucking fault. Had he just not gone to that stupid and pointless meeting and just had stayed home with her then this would never have happened. He would have slaughtered all of them for even daring to threaten his beloved wife and children.

Snap!

His eyes opened and his head snapped to outside the gates. The Uchiha head sighed as he watched the small bird fly away after having gotten whatever it was looking for on the now broken stick. Itachi shoulders were tense and his guard was already up, small noises did not help whatsoever.

"Itachi-san!" He heard someone call out making him turn his heard around.

The Uchiha looked emotionless at the Ninja before him. Raising an eyebrow towards the blond Uzumaki whom had called out to him.

"I'm sorry if we're late dattebayo" Naruto rubbed his back head nervously while looking up at the taller Uchiha male before him.

"You're on time." Itachi calmly said before standing up straight and facing the shinobi before him.

"We will be divided into teams and search for any kind of traces in each direction, from here to 10 km away from Konoha. If there is any thing left from my wife's kidnapping then we will find it close to konoha" Itachi explained, crossing his arms.

The Konoha 11, along with Temari and Sai, nodded before he continued.

"Hinata Hyuga, Shion Aburame and Kiba Inuzuka, you will be team number 1. You will search north. Understood?"

"Hai!" They responded.

"Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akimichi, you will be team 2. You will search south" Itachi.

"Hai Itachi-san" Shikamaru said as Ino and Choji nodded.

"Tenten, Rock Lee and Temari of the sand, you are team 3. You will search east."

"Hai! Itachi-san we will show you the power of youth!" Lee cheered.

"Hn" Itachi said as he looked at strange boy before moving on.

"Naruto Uzumaki,Sakura Haruno and Sai. You are team 4. You will search west. Clear?"

"Yes Itachi-san" Sakura answered while Sai nodded.