Chapter 11

⚠️This will contain strong language, read at your own risk ⚠️

___________________________________

Your POV:

A few months have passed and things have been going quite smoothly. I was now in my 5 month and unlike other pregnant women my craving wasn't some weird food combination like watermelon and mayonnaise, it was Itachi.

I hate it if I'm not close to him and it makes my pride become smaller and smaller everyday. He of course was enjoying this very much, so much that he put a couch in his office for me to sit or lay in while he worked. He would take small breaks where he would come and sit next to me while putting his hands on my stomach.

Sasuke has resumed his journey and is now travelling outside the village. Sakura wanted to go with him but he refused saying that he would take her with him next time. She became sad at that making me have Naruto take her out for a drink to try to cheer her up which was a very bad- no scratch that it was a fucking terrible idea.

Flashback

I was out on the garden, watering my roses that had finally grown. When suddenly someone called out my name.

"Y/n!"

"What the-" I was cut off as a bottle came flying at me.

I caught it my hand as I looked at the people whom had just entered my garden.

"What the actual fuck?" I cursed confused as I looked at Sakura and Naruto who's faces were very red.

"Y/n! My best friends sister!" Naruto giggle as he threw himself at me making me drop the bottle on the ground.

"N-Naruto!?" I sweat dropped as I loosely wrapped my hands around him as to not fall back

"H-hey! Don't forget about me!" Sakura pouted before giggling and throwing herself at us.

"Shit!" I cursed as we began stumbling.

'Hell fucking nah' I thought as I quickly let go of Naruto before grabbing a kunai from my weapon porch and throwing it to the wall next to the garden door.

I flickered away in the last moments as they both landed on the dirty ground. Shisui had taught me this which took me a while to get a hang of but I managed.

"Y/n-shit" Shisui said as he and entered the garden and saw the scene before him.

"That was so mean Y/n-chan" Sakura pouted, tears in her eyes.

"You really are an Uchiha" Naruto hmph as they both stood up.

Suddenly Sakura got seductive look on her face as she caught sight of Shisui.

She began walking over to us, wobbling as she did so.

"You're very good looking Shisui-Kun" Sakura giggled.

"E-eh?" Shisui said creeped out.

"What the actual fuck" I laughed as Shisui began to slowly back away from her as she giggled and walked faster.

"Y/n-chan" Narutos voice said behind me.

I froze "Eh" hi

"You're very pretty" He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in my shoulder.

"Y/n! Help me!" Shisui screamed as Sakura threw herself at him and tried to kiss him.

"Can't you see I'm a little tied up!" I screamed back as I roughly pushed Narutos face away from my shoulder with my palm.