Chapter 15

⚠️This chapter may contain strong language, read at your own risk ⚠️

____________________________________

Your POV:

"Triplets...?"

It felt as if my world was spinning and I wanted to cry. I couldn't tell if it was from the happiness of knowing I'm bearing 3 beautiful children or from the stress that was added from knowing I had one more precious life to protect in the current hell hole I'm in.

"Are you sure" I looked at kaguya while holding my stomach tightly.

"Yes, I can feel their hearts beating just by touching you. Sakura missed it on the ultra sound as one of them was hiding behind the other. He's smaller than his siblings but still just as healthy" she answered, chuckling at the last bit.

I couldn't help it anymore, one by one tears started flowing down my cheeks. A big smile plastered on my face.

"I'm so happy"

Even in the current situation I was in my children were able to cheer me up. They are all healthy and nothing could have made be happier.

My happiness didn't last long knowing I'd soon wake up and I'd still be in that hell hole, my power almost being drained. I can't fight one on one with my kidnappers, not when I'm carrying my 3 children.

I felt a touch on my shoulder, Kaguyas slender fingers massaging my shoulder in an attempt to help ease my worry.

"I'm scared. I'm absolutely terrified"

"I know sweet girl. I know"

In that moment kaguya was all I had, I couldn't help myself from throwing my body onto hers and hugging her.

Almost as if she was expecting me to do that she didn't hesitate a second to wrap her arms around me  and just holding me.

'Someone like you is supposed to be arrogant and egotistical, yet you feel warm kaguya. You feel safe' I thought. Somehow I feel closer to her than ever.

"Thank you"

"We're family. My blood runs thick through your veins and I will protect you and your children for as long as I can"

I let go of her after composing myself, but I held onto her hand and put my hands around it.

"I know" I smiled

And I did, for some reason I just knew she cared. And that made me feel at ease.

Suddenly I felt an immense power pulling me back and I knew it was time to wake up again.

"Be careful Y/n, remember they can read your thoughts. You need to escape the second you get the chance. The longer you are captivated the more danger you'll be in" kaguya said, letting go of my hands.

"I won't let them win. I promise" I nodded. She was right, I need to think hard when I have the chance to be alone so when the times comes I can just act.

"I'll see you soon" was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

In konoha

3rd pov

"Listen up everyone, this is now a S ranked mission and hidden leafs number 1 priority. We need to get Y/n Uchiha and her children back safely as soon as possible" Kakashi stated while standing up.

Everyone nodded in silence, except for the Yamanaka who could have sworn she felt a massive chakra energy just a second ago. She decided to keep quiet for the time being.