Chapter 12

⚠️This will contain strong language, read at your own risk ⚠️
___________________________________

3rd POV:

Itachi and Kakashi were looking through some scrolls when suddenly a team of Anbu burst through the door.

"What's the meaning of this?" Kakashi asked as he and Itachi looked at the anbu.

"Uchiha-sama, your home is on fire!" One cat masked anbu said.

"What!?" Kakashi said as he stood up with wide open eyes.

"Itac-" He didn't finish his sentences he noticed the black haired male had already disappeared.

"You, make sure to get water users to the compound" Kakashi said as he pointed at one of dog masked anbu.

"Yes hokage-sama" he nodded before he ran out.

"You, get a medic ninja there as fast as possible. There is a pregnant women inside that compound, we need to be ready" Kakashi ordered the fox masked anbu.

"Yes hokage-sama" the anbu nodded before she ran out of the room.

"The rest of you follow with me" He said as he ran out, the anbu following right behind him.

Itachi just arrived at the compound as he ran inside. Noticing that the whole main house was on fire.

"Y/n" he whispered before running inside the main house.

"Y/n!" He screamed while activating his sharingan.

He began to search for her where the fire hadn't destroyed the place yet. Once he couldn't go any further he searched for her chakra.

Once he was sure he couldn't feel Y/n's chakra anywhere he disappeared from the main house to the garden.

He began to quickly make hand signs.

"Water style: Raging Waves" Itachi said as he put two finger up and took a deep breath before releasing all the water on top of the house.

The fire died down and so did the house as it grumbled down to nothing but pierces.

'Where are you my love?' He thought worriedly.

"Itachi!" He heard someone call out making him turn around.

"Is your wife in there?" Kakashi asked.

"No, she not in the area either. I can't feel her chakra" He sighed, hands clenching into fists.

His face was emotionless, no one could really tell how he was feeling. But on the inside he was afraid, he was terrified. He has lost so many people in his life, he couldn't lose his wife and children. He would rather experience everything he had before then lose her.

"I've sent for medic ninjas and water style users but I see it will be unnecessary" Kakashi sighed.

"You, anbu" Itachi called out.

"Yes Uchiha-sama" they answered.

"Look throughout konoha for any traces of my wife"

"Understood" They all nodded before disappearing.

"All the anbu in the area are dead" Kakashi said.

"I know. I didn't feel any of their chakra so I thought something of the sort might have happened"

A minute of silence passed before Kakashi spoke.

"Itachi you don't think she has been kidnapped do you?" Kakashi asked but he already knew the question. He just did not want to be the one to say it.