Chapter 6

⚠️This will contain strong language, read at your own risk ⚠️

Btw let us have a minute of silence for the loss of this amazingly sexy man in our boring world.
___________________________________

Your POV:

A few weeks have past. The sand siblings have already gone back to Sunagure but Temari will come back in a few days as Sunagures ambassador. She will have more time to have her secret dates with a certain Nara.

Itachi has been quite busy, he has been officially named as the head of the Uchiha clan and therefor he has had very much paperwork to do. Even so he has found the time to train me, he has already thought me multiple justu that will surely come in handy.

I've been helping Mikoto-ma plant flowers around the compound, so that it doesn't look so lifeless. I haven't been given a rank yet but Itachi says I'm getter stronger each day which makes me happy. He and Shisui have reclaimed their possessions as high jonin after refusing the hokages offer about being Anbu.

I've been feeling ill lately and my stomach has been getting a bigger. I just shrugged it off, thinking it wasn't a big deal.

At the moment I was heading towards the Yamanaka flower shop to get some roses that I wanted to plant in mine and Itachi's garden.

"Hello y/n. What can I get you today?" A smiling Ino asked as I stepped inside her flower shop.

"Hello Ino. I wanted some...red roses" I said while supporting myself in the counter as I began feeling lightheaded.

"Are you alright?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah yeah" I weakly said before everything started to spin and my body gave out and hit the ground as everything slowly went black.

Ino's POV:

"Y/n!" I yelled as I hurried over to her.

"What wrong!?" I said as took her in my arms and checked her pulse. Stable. I checked her breathing. Stable.

"Hey Ino do you know where y/n-chan is-what happened!?" I head someone say making me look up.

"She fainted but everything seems fine." I answered the curly haired Uchiha

He quickly took her in his arms as he looked down worriedly at her.

"Take her to Sakura as fast as you can! I will go to the Uchiha compound and let her husband know and we'll meet you there" I said

He nodded before he put two fingers in front of his mouth and with closed eyes flickered away. I ran out of the shop and began running as fast as I could to the Uchiha compound.

"Itachi-San!" I screamed as I ran inside the main house.

I heard a door open and footsteps coming closer.

"Ino-San?" He said as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms.

"Y/n fainted-" he didn't let me finish as he flashed out of the house.

Itachi's POV:

I don't let the Yamanka finished before I instantly ran outside towards the hospital.

'Please be okay' I though concerned as I jumped from tree to tree.

Soon I was at the hospital as I hurriedly walked inside.

"Uchiha-sama!?" A shocked nurse burst out as she blushed.

I narrowed my eyes at her in annoyance.

"Where is my wife's room?" I asked