Chapter 2

⚠️ This will contain strong language, read at your own risk ⚠️

____________________________________

Your POV:

"Are we there yet?" I asked, shivered from the cold.

'Fuck me it's cold' I thought, getting goosebumps because of how cold it was.

"Yes we are" Itachi responded as he landed in front of a pair of big gates with the Uchiha crests on it.

"Let's go inside" He said, gently putting me down on the ground before taking my hand and beginning to walk.

I looked at him hesitantly before I stoped walking making him also stop. He turned around and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you sure you want to go inside Itachi?" I asked, gently squeezing his hand.

"Yes I'm fine" he said before he again started to walk.

'Why don't I feel that convinced' I thought in my head with a sigh as we walking inside of the compound.

As I looked around everything looked clean and almost brand new, you could tell no had lived here for a while. It made me quite confused, wasn't it supposed to have broken windows and doors as well as blood everywhere on the wall? Itachi must have noticed my confusion as he broke the silence.

"Your surgery took quite a long while, 3 days to be correct and in the mean time the hokage had shinobi clean and fix this place before you woke up" he said as we arrived at what must be the main house. He opened the door and gestured for me to step inside first.

"Oh I understand" I said as I stepped inside as he did the same before closing the door behind him.

"Wait hold the fuck up. I was in surgery for 3 days?!" I said surprised as Itachi looked at from the corner of his eye and chuckled

Everything was clean and it looked like a normal and warm home, while in reality the things that have happened here are anything but warm.

"I'm sure you are hungry" Itachi said as he motioned for me to follow after him to the kitchen.

"Yeah I am"  I Admitted.

"Good" he smiled as he began cooking.

He looked amazing doing this, well no surprise. He looks amazing doing everything. He had scrunched up his sleeves to his elbows as beats of sweat were in his forehead thanks to the warmth of the stove.

"Would you like any help?" I asked.

"Yes, you can cut those vegetables" he said as he pointed at some vegetables a little distance away from him. I nodded as I walked over and took a knife before I started to cut. As I was cutting a carrot I felt a presence behind me.

"Those slices are too small y/n" Itachi whispered behind me as he used one hand to wrap around the hand that was holding the carrot while the other wrapped around the hand that was holding the knife.

His body was pressed behind mine as his smell hit my nose. His head was on top of my shoulder and I could feel his body heat making me get warm as well.

"This is how you do it" Itachi whispered, guiding my hands to cut the carrot.

'This damned man, he knows what he's doing to me' I thought, feeling myself grow hotter and redder.

"I...I know how to cut a carrot Itachi" I whispered.

"Is that so?" He said amused, looking at me with half lidded eyes.

"Yes" I said but god is horrible so just as I spoke the carrot and knife fell out of my hands.

Itachi turned me around before he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and hoisted me up and sat me on the kitchen counter.