Chapter 4

⚠️This will contain strong language, read at your own risk ⚠️
___________________________________

Your POV:

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I looked at my side where I found an empty cold bed.

"Itachi must have left for his meeting or whatever it was" I mumbled while leaning over and grabbing Itachi's shirt and putting it over my head.

As I stood up from the bed I felt pain between my legs and at my thighs making me hiss. Itachi's skirt covered me enough as to not fell embarrassed to walk out of the room. I put a hand on the wall as support because I could barely walk straight at the moment

"Someone got a rough night" A smirking Shisui said as he leaned against the door.

I looked at him shocked before my shock turned to annoyance.

"I-shit-don't know-fuck-what you're talking about" I said as I cursed and winced while I slowly walked to the bathroom.

"Name one after me" he grinned as he began walking out.

"Name what after you?" I called out as he had already disappeared from my sight.

"A kid!" Came his answer with a laugh before I heard the door close.

"SUCK MY DICK!" I screamed while I felt my cheeks grow hot.

"Stupid curly haired Uchiha" I mumbled as I continued to slowly walk to the bathroom.

"I'm so gonna kick Itachi's ass for this" I hissed once I finally arrived at the bathroom.

I took off Itachi's shirt and walked under the showerhead after putting my hair in a ponytail. I let the warm water go down and wash my body for a couple of minutes before turning the water off. I took a clean towel before I walked out to the bedroom. I was now less sore after the warm water and I was now able to walk and not look like I am holding in my pee. I grabbed a pair of black underwear and put them on. I stood in front of the closet as I was trying to decide what to wear.

I was about to give up and just go to sleep again when something grey and red caught my attention. I grabbed it and began inspecting it. It was a grey fighting kimono with red lining around it . It had a slit on one side that started a few centimetres from exposing my whole thigh, the kimono itself stopped to my ankles and was sleeveless. The Uchiha crest was on its back. It had a high collar with a v-neck that exposed quite a bit of cleavage. I put it on and strapped a weapon porch on my exposed leg, I found it underneath some clothes and it looked quite new.

"There is times that I look hot as hell" I smirked before I grabbed a brush and began to comb my long h/c hair.

Once I was sure I looked good I walked out of our bedroom and headed downstairs to eat something. When I walked inside the kitchen I noticed there was  already some food on the table as well as a note. I walked over and grabbed the note in hand as I began reading it.

"I apologise for not being there when you wake up my love but I couldn't pospone the meeting and I didn't want to wake you up as I saw how tired you were last night. I hope you enjoy the food I have prepared for you.
-Uchiha Itachi"

"You really are too good for this world Itachi" I smiled softly before I sat down and began to eat his delicious food.

Once I was done I cleaned the dishes and walked out of the house. I began walking around the compound. ' I wonder where Mikoto-ma is' I thought.

"Oh my" I heard a gasp making me turn around. I saw Mikoto-ma look at me with a shocked expression.

"Hello Mikoto-ma" i greeted.