Chapter 16

This may include hard language, or/and violent acts. You have been warned.

__________________________________________

Your POV

It's been a few weeks now I've been kidnapped and my belly hasn't gotten much bigger. They have been feeding me just enough to keep me alive and I haven't seen sunlight since I first was kidnapped. It worries me, I'm afraid that my children's growth has slowed.

A few weeks ago I came up with a plan, but I needed to wait, I needed to gather my chakra back and make sure I don't endanger my children. The hand cuffs that drain my chakra are still very much tied to my wrists but I have done my best not to move an inch.

Me and kaguya know that ino will be able to sense us even at such a distance, however we must release a unimaginable amount of chakra which is why I will use my susanoo. I have never tried to use it in real life however kaguya has been helping me with the details and what I need to do.

"Kaguya it's time" I closed my eyes.

"Yes y/n. Whenever you are ready" her voice was heard outside my head. She is showing herself through me.

Slowly standing up, feeling the pain from the cuffs and the drain of chakra but I didn't care, I have been saving up for weeks.

"Susanoo!" I screamed as a black figure of chakra started to form around me becoming so big so fast that it shattered everything around me, including the cave itself.

I could hear my kidnappers coming in and yelling but I did not care. I'm going home.

'Ino please. Sense my chakra. Please.'

3rd POV in konoha

Ino Yamanaka was fixing up the last details of her new flower shop when she suddenly felt a immense chakra signature coming a few miles away from konoha.

She recognised this chakra signature. "Y/n-chan" she whispered before she quickly headed towards the Uchiha compound.

In her haste she almost collided with Sakura, hinata and Naruto.

"Quick gather everyone and tell them I can feel y/n-chans chakra" she screamed out and without not sparing them much of a glance she continued to run to the Uchiha estate.

'I need to get there fast before I loose it. This might be the only chance we have of saving y/h-chan' the blonde thought.

"Ino-" Sakura couldn't finish before the blonde Yamanaka was already gone.

"Let's go then!" Naruto nodded as the two girls agreed and they headed out to the alert the Hokage

The group was extremely confused but it didn't matter how she sensed her or how she knows where she is. They needed to tell the hokage and they needed to do it quick.

It didn't take long for ino to get to the compound and she didn't wait for the anbu at the gates to let her in, she quickly ran past them and towards itachis house.

'I just hope he doesn't get angry' she thought nervously, ever since his wife had been missing he had become very scary. His sharingan was always activated and his killing intent was almost unbearable even for shinobi like sasuke and Naruto.

Ino basically tore open the doors to his house which startled itachi as he quickly appeared in-front of her not letting her go any further.

"Yamanak-San what is the meaning of this" he questioned. His sharingan flaring up.

"I found her. I know where she-" Ino couldn't finish before she was surrounded by the entire remaining Uchiha clan.

"Where is she ino" itachi asked rapidly