14; dinner

Sailor

Cole has gave us multiple talks on how not to embarrass him and act a fool.

As we walk up to their door the door flies open revealing a little black girl 'okayyy son' I thought to myself.

She smiles shyly at Cole as he looks down at her.

"Welcome to my home" One by one the kids go in to the house with me coming in last.

"Nice to meet you." She says to me quietly "Nice to meet you too" I smile at her stepping into the house.

"Please take your shoes off" She says politely which we do cause what we look like disrespecting someone house.

Once we're done she leads us to the kitchen "Mom they're here." I make it in the kitchen last being met with a beautiful smile.

"Hi nice to meet you i'm Sailor, Cole's mom" I stick my hand out for her to shake. Instead of shaking it she brings me into a hug.

"You are beautiful. I am Diana, Dayna's mom" I pull away smiling "You can have a sit while I finish up. Zayna can you show them to the living room?" She nods

"I can help if you need it." She smiles waving me off "You're the guest. I'll call everyone once the food is ready." Zayna leads us to the living room putting on the tv to a cartoon.

I sit in between Mia and Clare. "She's pretty" Mia whispers and I nod.

My phone starts to ring, Leo contact flashing across the screen.

"Hello?" I say getting up walking away from everyone "Hey pretty girl" I feel my face heat up.

"What are you doing?" He ask "Um Cole met this girl and her family invited us over for dinner." He hums causing my body to shiver.

"One day this week I will like to do something with you and the kids. So they can get to know me, you know?" I smile

"I want them to like me" He says "Well you're already on Mia and Clare's good side." I chuckle so does he.

"I'll let you get back to your dinner call me or text me when you and the kids make it home, okay?" I feel butterflies "Okay" Just as I hang up she calls everyone for dinner.

We head back to the kitchen "Since our family is small we don't have many seats so some can sit at the table and some can sit at the counter." I tell her 'okay'.

The older kids sit at the counter while I take the younger kids to the table with me.

"This is my husband Steven" He gives me a small smile as I sit the girls down and I return it "Nice to meet you." I have a seat "You too" I reply back.

"So Sailor, how old are you?"

"24" She nods "When did you adopt the kids?"

"About 5 months" She nods "They seem very comfortable" I eye her suspiciously nodding "Can you not conceive your own kids?" I raise a brown at her.

"What made you think that?" She shrugs "Well you adopted kids" She simply says "Just cause I adopted doesn't mean that I can't give birth to my own kids." I say calmly

"You're right. My apologies" I fake smile "How do you provide for all these kids?" I sigh deeply "With my money" I tell her "Any man in the picture?" I shake my head.

"You need a man....To take care of you and your children" Well Cole definitely ain't coming here by himself.

"I don't need a man to take care of me and my children . I'm doing more than perfectly fine by myself." I give her a sarcastic smile.

"And with all do respect Mrs Diana I don't believe my personal life is any of your concern." Get up throwing our plates and stuff away.

"I really enjoyed dinner but next time please don't ask these questions." I grab the girls going over to the teens.

"We're leaving" I tell them then turn to walk towards the door.

As I was putting on my shoes they finally come to the door with Zayna.

"I'm really sorry Ms. Sailor. My mom can be a bit judgey at times. I would like to still see Cole sometimes so I was wondering if I was able to come over your house sometime." I smile at her "Of course you can. It was nice meeting you Zayna" I hug her "You too miss Sailor."

As we walk to the car Clare nudges me "That bad?" I sigh deeply "Yup"

um so i have a question for you guys sooo brayden's birthday was the 10th of april and I was gonna try to upload their birthday special for each of their birthdays but i wanted to ask if y'all still wanted that even though it passed?

kaelyn is the 17th of this month and i'll feel bad if i skip over brayden and do eveyone else.

or we can just have mia's birthday special and call it a day.

anyways let me know what y'all think.