shopping

rosies pov

i was currently sitting in the car next to wanda with natasha in the front. i had opted to wear a pair of black mom jeans paired with a light blue oversized t-shirt, which i had tucked in. i was also wearing my trainers which i had worn for the run. my blonde curls hung loosely around my lower back, not yet 100% dry.
"you look pretty today wanda" i whispered into her ear. this caused her to smile and whisper "thank you" back into my ear. she was wearing a short white dress which went in at the waist and was elsewhere flowy. she had it paired with forest green converse which matched the ribbon tying up the top half of her hair. "you look very pretty as well. i will never get over how cool you hair is" she continued, still smiling. this i turn caused me to smile and respond "thank you wands" we then just looked into each other's eyes smiling before natasha decided to start a conversation.

"okay we will get there around 12 and we will need to be back by 3 for lunch giving you guys 2 and a half hours" we both nodded "i have to go and get some food among other things so will meet you by the entrance of the mall at 2:15, does that sound okay" we both smiled and nodded
"thank you for taking us, ms.nat" i told her still smiling
"you dont actually have to call me ms, and its no problem at all rosie"i smiled and nodded before looking out the window. i could see the mall approaching, one i hadn't been to in a couple of years.
"do you know your way around?" wanda looked at me inquisitively
"no...i was hoping you did and i could follow"
"well good thing i do, now come on"the car had stopped in the parking lot and we both got out. wanda grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the shops 'bye ms. i mean bye nat" i said looking back at her smiling
"i'll see you both in 2 hours and 15 minutes" she said smiling until me and wanda disappeared into the mall.

wandas pov

okay we had 2 hours and a quarter to find training clothes for rosie.
"do you have work later"
"he gave me the week off, and hired more staff, so after next week i will work 3 days a week, tuesdays from 5-7.30pm,  thursdays from 5-7 am, but 9 for the rest of the break and sundays 3-7pm. he texted me the new rota this morning."
"so i'll get to see you more" i said unable to contain a grin
"so you'll get to see more of me" she said smiling back "and me and peter have graduated both opting to do college online"
"wait you graduated"
"yeah, were a couple of years ahead"
"oh right i forgot, come on swimsuits and 'gym-y' clothes this way" i said pulling her hand to follow me once more
"i feel like you were slightly mocking me then"
"me...no never" i said sarcastically, which caused her to chuckle. i was still anxious to see what peter meant about getting on her bad side.

we reached the shop i was referring to and went to find her a swimsuit first. "okay so i have like $300 dollars on this card and because the government people pay for my rent given the child living alone thing, and the fact you and nat both seem to want me eating most of my meals at the compound, i can spend most of it" she informed me and i just smiled nodding whilst looking at the various swimsuits. rosie pulled out an all black, sporty looking one piece and showed it to me. "do you recon this will fit?" she held it up against her body and i could tell it was most likely too big "do they have a smaller size?"i asked to which she just shook her head "i think we should probably keep looking" and with that we both looked through all the sporty one pieces, before resorting to looking at the kids ones. i held up a size 11-12y "this one looks like it could be good, stretchy for after you train with nat and very sporty" she smiled and nodded before taking the swimsuit out of my hand. it was a plain black swimsuit with a small nike tick and a bare back with a somewhat intricate string design. by the time we found it, it was already 12.30 so we walked over to the sporty stuff. "okay so, what do people wear working out, if my prior outfit wasn't sufficient" she asked smiling which caused me to giggle "i think a new pair of shorts and maybe some leggings would be helpful, then how is your sports bra supply?"
"i own 1"
"okay maybe a couple of sports bras" i said smiling
"yep, i own 6 t-shirt's, none of which are particularly sporty but they should work. i own some nicer crop top things too i guess but i have 6 which would  work"
"what do they look like"
"well there's the white one, this one and t-shirt's identical to these in 4 other colours. oh actually i own two of the white one, so i guess that's 7"
"right but if you wear them all working out, will you have enough tops elsewhise"
"oooo good point, i only own like 4 other tops"
"okay so i have concluded we should buy you 2 sports bras, a pair of shorts, a pair of leggings and a couple of tops"
"okay cool lead the way. this is $20 leaving $280 in our budget"
"okay so sports bras, size?"
"an xs normally works, double xs is better but not a lot of stores carry it" as she said that i found both a black and white sports bra, unbranded but i dont think she'd care, in size xxs "do you like these?" she took one of the sports bras and held it against her torso "looks perfect, what an excellent find wanda" she looked at the price tag "and only $15 dollars"

"okay awesome lets move on to t-shirt's... oh hey 2 for $30 what do you think?" i said pointing to a display mostly containing nike t-shirt's "they look great.. come on you clearly know this stuff more than me" she said pulling me towards the display. when we reached it she went looking through the various tops. "what size are we looking for"
"umm i'm honestly not sure, do you mind checking my tag?" and with that i grabbed the tag on the inside of the top seeing it was a size small "says a size small, but this is pretty oversized so i think an xs would also work"
"awesome" she replied holding up a boxy black t-shirt with a small white nike logo in a size small
"looks great, and what about"  i held up a baby pink t-shirt which said nike in somewhat collegiate looking letters. she nodded vigorously with a grin on her face.
"okay cool, now we just need leggings and shorts"
"where are they"
"follow me" i said whilst grabbing her arm, leaving her no option but to obey. "okay so shorts first" we both started looking through the piles of athletic shorts "yes"i heard her say whilst picking up a pair of black nike shorts and holding them up to me.
"the waist is adjustable" she said grinning
"they look perfect, leggings now?"
"already on it"she said looking through the leggings which caused me to grin "umm i hate to say it but these all look very long... i guess i could roll these up, what do you think?" she was holding up a pair of black nike pro leggings in what i assumed to be the smallest size. "they look a tad big but i think they'll work just fine"
"awesome okay, maths time. so 20 for the swimsuit. 30 for the bras, another 30 for the t-shirt's, 25 for the shorts and 35 for the leggings which adds to 140 leaving me ample money to buy matching socks and thick enough hair ties" she said smiling, causing me to giggle. with that we approached the tills, she picked up some white nike socks and some hairbands on the way. i also picked up a couple of things which i thought would come in handy.  we both checked out and saw the time was only quarter past 1. "considering you just spent over an hour helping me look for clothes, where would you like to go next?"
"it was my pleasure, and follow me" i dragged rosie through different shops until it had reached 2:10
"okay that was so fun, should we make our way back to the entrance to meet ms.nat?" rosie asked
"we shall" i said linking my pinky through hers whilst walking to the doors. when we got there nat was already there, because of her need to never be late. "hey guys, how'd it go"
"so great" rosie said smiling
"awesome, you'll both have to show me what you got after lunch"
"that we will" i responded, and with that the 3 of us got in the car and made our way back to the compound. we talked basically the entire way back about what nat had been doing and the rest of our lives.