revenge plots and first dates

rosies pov

"are you sure you dont want any help"
"nope i've got it all sorted" this was true, i had asked nat wandas favourite lunch food, and in fact preprepared them the night before. now was more about me setting up the actual picnic area. i walked down the hall, crossing paths with clint. i shot him a stare, before whispering "you like pink clint, personally i prefer red" i turned to see him looking at me as he walked away, and i smiled. i picked out a couple of blankets, before asking tony's permission to use them on the ground, as well as the basket of food, before running to a lake 20 minutes away. i insured none of the food would perish in the son. once i got back, i checked the necklace i had got wanda was still in my pocket, and knocked on our door, holding a large daisy i had found on the run back. i was currently wearing the white skirt natasha had got me, paired with my oversized black t-shirt and platform doc martens, i had on an oversized leather jacket natasha had given me after seeing i was cold. when i wore these, i was only an inch or so less than wanda.

she opened the door in a sage green summer dress, paired with white converse. her waist length hair fell in loose curls as she smiled. "i shall quickly put it on my bedside table" she said before taking the flair, doing as she said and turning round back to me. "follow me" i said grinning, before taking her hand and leading her towards are bikes. we cycled around the forest before i lead her to the area in which i had prepared for us to dine. i watched as her face lit up.

wandas pov

rosie had prepared a basket of food, as well as some blankets to sit on. it was in a clearing in the forest, with tall trees on one side and a lake on the other. "this is...i...wow". this was the first date i had ever been on. we both moved to sit on the blankets.
"okay i wont lie to you wanda, this is my first date, so i hope i did okay"
"this is my first date too, and you did great"
shall we dine" she said whilst pulling the basket nearer to us and opening it
"we shall" as she pulled open the basket, i saw green pesto pasta, as well as a mozzarella and tomato panini
"i figured we could split both" she said causing me to break out smiling and nodding, which in turn caused her to smile. to say the date went well was an understatement. we sat eating and talking for a couple of hours.

"i got you a gift, and i wasn't copying your necklace, i had it already, i just gave away what it was" rosie said at a barely comprehend-able pace. "you got me a necklace?" i said smiling before she pulled out a silver chain with a magic wand, two sparkles on it attached. although the wand was small, you could see the intricate details "did you make the charm" i asked, noticing the small heart ingraved at the bottom
"do you like it"
"i literally love it"
"then yes, i made the necklace"
"what would you have said if i didn't like it"
"no, it was all tony the billionaires handy work" she said, causing us both to burst out laughing. she pulled my hair back and attached the necklace to me. then i put a blanket in my basket, she put the second blanket in hers. she was blue to cycle back, the basket previously containing food in her lap.

when we arrived back at the compound natasha approached us. "wanda, rosie, thought i'd tell you guys me and clint are going on an undercover mission at 10pm tonight. we wont be back till late tommorow morning, so i'd you need anything, talk to sam. oh, can you guys help him with dinner too" me and rosie, who started grinning at one another at the mention of clint not being home tonight both nodded in synch. "right..." natasha said suspiciously. "i need to go and debrief...be good" normally rosie and i would laugh, we're always good, but not today, which only made natasha more suspicious "ummm bye"
"bye nat" we responded in synch, as the red head walked away. before grinning once more.
"i'm going to tell sam to come get us when he's cooking dinner" she started walking away "oh should we can help him cook breakfast tommorow to... day off from running"
"sounds like a plan" and with that i watched her walk away, making my way to play mario cart with peter, steve and bucky.

sams pov

i was sitting in my room, thinking of a way to ask natasha out. as if on cue, a quiet knock echoed through my room. i swung open my door, and a pink haired rosie stood outside. "hey kid, what can i get for you?"
"natasha is going on a mission, so me and wanda will help you make dinner, tell us when your ready."she informed him with a smile
"sure kid, can i ask you something?"
"yeah sam, what can i get for you"
"can you like, you know, sus out nats opinions on me" rosie let out a small gasp
"you like nat" she said, at this point she was practically grinning ear to ear
"of course i will, and dont worry, i will tell no one of your crush"
"thanks kid, your a good kid, so dont go murdering any archers"
"oh dont worry, me and wanda have the perfect prank planned, and considering he's joining nat, this evening will be the perfect oppurtunity"
"looking forward to what you guys come up with, i'll see you at dinner kid. and with that rosie left my doorway. the rest of the evening was spent the team talking, eating and bidding nat and clint fairwell on the mission.

wandas pov

nat and clint had just left for their mission, giving rosie and i the perfect opportunity.  she sanded off the black paint currently on clients bow, she said just adding the pink paint would throw off the wait and a bunch of other science jargon i couldnt care less about. i started removing clints bedsheets. when we informed tony of our prank, he bought the sheets for us and a bunch of t-shirt's suggesting we could replace those also. i hid all his previous t-shirt's in a small hubby in my wardrobe, closing the door and covering the fact it was their with my clothes. as i did so, rosie knocked on my door and told me she was done with the bow. we both made our way back to clints room, we had to enter and exit through the vents which he used oh so frequently, we assumed it was how he got into rosies bathroom, and set about conducting the final steps of our plan. rosie changes his bed sheets and duvet cover, whilst i restocked his wardrobe. after we had finished it was approaching 1am. we returned to our room, changed into pyjamas and snuggled in our bed, our stuffed animals on either side of us. rosies body heat comforted me, meaning i started drifting off instantly, but not before i felt her soft lips press against my forehead, causing me to smile.

rosies pov

as wanda went to sleep next to me, i simply stared at the ceiling, not tired. before i knew it, she was moving slightly in my arm waking up. as she did, she smiled at me to which i returned before asking "how'd you sleep"
"like a log" and with that we both payed their for another half an hour. i checked the time, it was only 7.30. both our body's were now used to subconsciously  waking up at 6:45, meaning we didn't much lie in anymore. at 7:30, we decided to go to the training room for a bit. i had left my job a dew days ago, in order to focus in training. i was reluctant at first, but the team informed me they thought it would help. i put on the set steve had got me for my birthday, whilst wanda put on her similar blue one. in the training room, i focused on punching the punching box whilst wanda was working on telechinisis. "friday can you tell sam to send a message here when its time to make breakfast" wanda asked the ai
"as you wish ms.maximoff". i got distracted punching the bag over and over, still annoyed at clints prank from yesterday, but wanda didn't mind, having to concentrate.

after 40 minutes, sam opened the door to the training room "rosie" he exclaimed, which shocked me, causing me to once again punch the bag too hard, and send it flying across the room. i stood for a few seconds looking at the bag after hearing sam mutter "oh crap". i turned on my feet to face him "hey sam"
"when nat said you... i mean that was like the coolest thing"
"thanks, is it time to start breakfast" wanda was still in her power room, and own little world at this point
"nah, i was gonna come and join you for a bit"
"oh awesome, i'm just gonna reattach this, stark showed me how to yesterday" i then went and picked up the bag, which hadn't split due to the enforced fabric, and reattached the metal, it bending freely under my grip. sam stood shocked, just watching, before turning to one of the normal bags and punching. we quickly fell into a rhythmic punching, of our respective bags, kicking it from time to time. sam looked at his watch and it was approaching 9:30 "wanna grab witchy and we can start breakfast"
"yep lets go" and with that, i got wanda and we all left to the main area.