birthday pt.2

wandas pov

"okay so i wanted to give you your gift" i could feel myself getting nervous. it was finally the moment. she took out a small box and a larger packet that seemed softer "open the bigger one first" rosie smiled sweetly at wanda and nodded before continuing to open the larger gift. inside it, there was a red swimsuit which was a similar size to rosies black one but matched one she had seen wanda wear a few time "we can match" rosie exclaimed
"i was hoping we could both wear them today, getting a little sick of seeing that black one twice a week"
"well now, you will only see it once a week" both me and rosie were smiling widely at one another.
"okay you can open the box now." rosie opened the box to reveal a silver chain with a small rose charm attached. she looked up at wanda with an expression of shock "i think this is the prettiest thing i've ever owned" to which i pulled rosie into a hug whilst whispering "i'm glad you liked it". now was finally the big moment.

"hey i wanted to ask you something, and i dont want you to interupt until i'm done, after giving me permission to ask it"
"sure, go ahead, i wont interupt" rosie was looking me in the eyes, a soft smile painted across her expression.
"okay" i took a deep breath "i really really like you rosie, like im falling for you, hard and fast, so i was wondering" i took a deep breath again "will you be my girlfriend?" rosie nodded slowly, before cupping my face in my hands, pulling me into a soft yet passionate kiss. "is that a yes?" i asked after pulling away, and whilst smiling
"it most certainly is" she stated before we kissed again. after a couple of minutes i pulled away. "okay awesome, now lets put some of your new stuff in here... which reminds me, one sec" i ran to my bedroom, grabbing the pan flag i had bought her, before running back and holding it up, causing her to grin. we started by grabbing thumb tacks, pinning the flag above our bed.
we then ran back downstairs, saying a few hellos in passing, grabbing the other decorations natasha had gotten her, as well as her frog plushie, which was the size of her torso, and ran back to our room. i took off the blankets of mine which were scattered across the bed before helping rosie with the sheets "you know, i really dont mind if you want to decorate this place, i like you being here and if you dont like the science posters, we can change them"
"maybe we can print some pictures of us"
"that's a great idea, we should get nat to take some pictures before swimming"
"that's an excellent idea" and with that we finished putting the blankets back on the bed, and went downstairs asking natasha to take some pictures of us. it ended up, with pictures of me and rosie, rosie with the rest of the group, and various different group photos. there was a photo of nat, sam and rosie, which despite rosie looking nothing like either, looked like a family photo. after we had finished taking photos, everyone went to change into swimsuits.

when we all approached the pool, a grin spread across my face of childish delight, as rosies and peter did in a similar flashing. there were various pool inflatables spread across the water. "woah" we all muttered in sync causing the other avengers to laugh.
"god, you'd think you guys had never seen a pool float before" tony stated casually
"i haven't" we all said once again in unison causing all the avengers to look at us
"me neither" nat said whilst smiling "they look really fun"
"questioning all of your guys childhoods as of right now" tony stated again
"sorry we didn't all have a beach house and a billionaire dad" i said looking at tony
"touché ms maximoff, touché" tony replied "well go ahead" at this, peter ran an cannoballed into the water, before rosie and i held hands and followed suit. we were in the pool playing on all the floaties until we heard peter, steve's and buckys stomached growl, somehow simultaneously "hungry?" natasha asked sarcastically whilst stifling a laugh. a few members of the team broke out laughing before we all climbed out of the water, showering, and getting dressed in the clothes we wore earlier, having only warn them for a few hours.

third person pov

they all walked into the kitchen to find that food had already been ordered, presumably by tony due to the array in front of them. there was pizza, chicken wings, garlic bread and salad for 'our resident health nuts'. rosie and sam both opted for chicken wings and salad, him also being lactose intolerant (tony had gotten cheesy garlic bread). peter, steve and bucky seemed to grab a pizza each before taking some chicken wings and garlic bread (luckily tony had gotten a lot of food). steve was also a 'resident health nut' however, was more likely to take cheat days than both sam and rosie. everyone else opted for a little bit of everything barring the salad, except natasha who took some of the vegetables. they all sat around the table eating falling into conversation. due to the heat of the chicken wings, a few team members eyes prickled with tears, even natasha and bucky struggling to stay stone faced. rosie on the other hand ate her chicken wings as if they were not spicy at all. sam, natasha and wanda who were all sitting nearby looked at the girl in confusion, before shrugging it off. after eating lunch most of the team opted to sit in front of the tv due to the copious amounts of food they had eaten.

nats pov

me, sam, rosie, wanda and steve all sat on the seating area away from the tv. "do you like spicy food rosie?" i asked to which the girl looked ahead curiously "i'm not sure i've ever had anything that spicy" everyone's eyes widened due to the level of spice we felt the wings were "not even those chicken wings?" sam added
"oh yeah they were a bit spicy i guess, not intolerable" we all just looked at the girl "wait did you guys find them spicy?"
"yes, because they were spicy" wanda added
"huh...weird...what game are they even playing" she said gesturing to the tv
"oh that's mario kart, you've never played" sam asked
"i was a literal lab experiment" rosie deadpanned before laughing, causing the rest of us to laugh
"me too" me and steve said in synch, causing us to all laugh more.
"are we training later natasha?" rosie asked looking at her "me and wanda are cycling from 8-10pm, but i can imagine i'm free after" she said looking at the woman smiling. it was a well known fact around the compound that nat and rosie often trained into the earlier hours of the morning off of schedule but no one decided to question it. "yeah sure, meet you there at 10:30?"
"sounds like a plan"rosie responded "you dont mind?" she asked whispering in my ear"
"of course not, i will be warming your place in the bed though"
"i'm not gonna vigilante tonight, so i shall be there straight after" this caused me to smile. for the rest of the afternoon, we talked, had cake and then, it was time for mine and rosie walk.

we were both still in our dresses but had opted to put shorts on underneath. it was 7:50 as we approached the bike rack. as we stopped outside i explained "i have another surprise" rosie looked up to me shocked
"wanda, you've literally already spoiled me"
"rosie these gifts our literally being funded by tony the billionaire" which caused us both to snigger "now come one" i said pulling her to wear her bike was parked. it resembled mine with the subtle rainbow stipes, basket and bell, but instead of the sage green colour, it was black. as she saw it her face lit up "okay this is like the coolest thing ever, i dont think i could possibly thank you enough but thank you wanda. this day has been so special" to this i just smiled. we set off riding around the forest surrounding the compound, taking polaroids on my camera until parking back up at 10pm. we held hands as we walked back inside. we walked to our room as rosie took of her dress and put on her oversized white t-shirt. she already had on her shorts, and wore sports bras everyday, i wasn't sure she actually owned non-sports bras, before heading off to train with nat at 10:15. she was very similar to nat in the sense that she hated being late.