late nights and date nights

12:00

rosies pov

i jolted awake, eyes widening from another nightmare. i noticed wanda and i both still sat on the floor, so lifted her up and placed her gently on our bed. for the most part, she is an incredibly heavy sleeper, which is why it was strange to her to wake up the night before. i put on some training clothes, grabbed my bottle and headed into the hall. "friday, is nat awake"
"ms.romanoff is currently awake in her bedroom"
"thank you friday" i responded before walking as quietly as possible to natashas door. i knocked quietly. when she swung the door open, i noticed she was also about to tie up her hair to train
"hey rosie, you heading to train" natasha and i had an unspoken agreement that when training in the middle of the night, we didn't ever mention the fact we were training in the middle of the night "yes i am, great minds think alike i suppose" and with that, nat and i made our way to the training room. we started off by running, she got off after 30 minutes to do some abs, but i continued until i reached an hour. we then both punched the punching bags and did weights.

by the time we were done it was 2:15 and we were stretching on the floor "you gonna try and go back to sleep" natasha questioned
"probably not" i said. i was no longer tired "might start reading some of my college books"
"you dont start till september"
"doesn't hurt to get ahead" i said shrugging my shoulders
"more ahead than two years" i laughed slightly at this statement
"if i sleep more, i get more nightmares and i'm honestly kind of sick of them" i replied honestly
"i know the feeling all too well" natasha replied, looking at the floor.
"get any sleep?"
"sam and i both went to sleep after spreading the duvet across you and wanda"
"together?" i asked smiling. was nat blushing? "are you blushing?"
"we just worked out, i'm hot?'
"uh huh, so this has nothing to do with a certain falcon"
"no, i mean is he hot, and a great guy, sure, but how do i even know he feels the same way"
"you don't, sometimes, you just have to risk it, listen nat, i'm not saying you have to marry this guy, but what harm could asking him possibly be. i thought the great agent romanoff had no shame anyway"
"she doesn't, i guess we'll see, i need time to think"
"okay, are you going to try and go back to sleep?"
"yeah, hopefully my brains to tired to give me horrific flashbacks now"
"i'm not entirely sure that works, trust me i've tried"
"worth a shot?'
"its always worth a shot" i said with a wink, causing her to laugh. i stood up from the ground and offered her a hand up, which she took. we then both made our way to are respective bedrooms.

i sat at my desk, and read my college books, managing to get through 3 before jarvis played our 6:45 alarm, which was set for everyday aside from thursdays and sunday. "good morning" wanda said sleepingly "how did i..." she asked
"i put you in it this morning, do you want to go cycling later, we forgot to yesterday"
"sounds like a plan, let me get dressed for our run" i was still in my training clothes from earlier. the fact i didn't sweat meant i could easily reuse them for the run. "hey so i was thinking" wanda sid, pausing to make sure she had my attention "we could maybe cycle into town, and i could show you a restaurant i like"
"that sounds like a great idea wanda" i replied. and with that, we went about our day until it was time to get ready for our date.

"i'm just gonna tell sam that he doesn't need to make dinner for us"i said, receiving a nod from wanda. i was wearing a dress i had got whilst shopping with nat. it was a black dress with buttons down the middle, which you could tie to make it smaller at the back. i wore it with my black platform doc martens, knowing it would be easier to walk hand in hand with wanda, but slightly harder to cycle. my still pink curls were hanging loosely now reaching my low waist. i approached sams door and knocked. he opened the door, wearing a sweatshirt and jeans "two things 1.ask nat on the date 2. me and wanda are going out tonight, so you dont need to cook us anything" he nodded before replying
"1.you're sure and 2. sounds like fun"
"1.yes i'm sure and 2. it will be" before turning around and leaving back to mine and wandas room.

i walked in, and wanda was standing in a light purple dress, her hair in a fishtail braid, hairs pulled out to frame her face
"you look gorgeous" i said, whilst smiling
"as do you" and with that, we both set off to the restaurant. it was a somewhat small french restaurant. we informed the waiter of our allergies and in turn, he recommended us what to get. we both got what he recommended, opting to skip starters. we talked until the dinner arrived. when the food arrived, we both ate it in silence. it wasn't the greatest thing i've ever tasted, but i didn't want wanda to think i didn't like her choice.

wandas pov

the food wasn't great, in fact it was pretty awful. rosie just sat eating it smiling at me, so i decided to do the same. we both finished, agreeing we were too full for desert and rose back. at this point, i was starting to feel pretty sick, so when they asked if we wanted to watch a movie, i said i was going back to the room, and rosie came with me.  we both put on more comfortable clothes.