sam and nat, the mother hens.

wandas pov

i woke up to feel someone stroking my hair. this affectionate action would only be taken by 2 people; nat or rosie. i raised my head of of the persons lap, the thighs were far smaller than steve's meaning he was no longer sat there. "hey" i said looking up at rosie. she still looked exhausted, but some colour was retuning to her skin "hey to you to" rosie said smiling at me.
"you eaten anything?"
"a slice of toast"
"half a slice of toast" natasha piped up
"3 quarters of a slice of toast" rosie said smiling at nat.
"that's good, what time is it?"
"11:30, the rest of the team are training"
"on a saturday?"
"no rest when you have steve running shit" sam stated "me and nat got off lucky claiming we'd take care of you two"
"you want something for your throat?" natasha questioned, mainly looking at rosie
"your throat hurts?" i questioned
"just from you know...i'll get up and get some water nat, thanks for the offer"
"you can handle the kitchen smells" rosie seemed to ponder this for a moment
"yes?" she replied, making natasha shake her head with disdain
"sam can you get rosie some water"
"already on it" he said before returning with a glass off water for both rosie and i
"thank you sam, i think i'm gonna return to my nap now" i stated
"feel free to use my lap as a pillow" i smiled up at rosie, before placing my head on her lap. she just stroked my hair, and continued talking to nat and sam. we did this until the rest of the group returned at 2:00pm. training finished at 1:30, but they needed to share and change after.

third person pov

clint, bucky, peter and steve walked into the living room. tony and bruce had been working in the lab the majority of the morning. natasha shot them a look which said speak and it will be the last thing you ever say. everyone walked in silence and entered the kitchen. rosie could tell they were all there but didn't have the energy to reply, half asleep, so continued to stroke a sleeping wandas hair as she stared at the wall, her eyes threatening to close.

natashas voice was just loud enough for everyone in the kitchen to hear "wanda was throwing up till atleast 3am, rosie didn't stop till 9:30, no sudden movements, no speaking too loud or shouting and no strong smells, you four will be going out for lunch, take tony and bruce with you, and don't go to the new french place in town. me and sam will stay here, eat salads which don't smell bad and ensure rosie and wanda are both okay. i'm sure they will be up for game night tonight, along with whatever twist tony has prepared, now go" she spoke in a clear and stern tone, attempting to get her message across.
"okay" steve replied, leading the rest to go and get tony and bruce before heading to lunch.

nat and sam returned back to the living room, nat sat beside rosie whilst sam sat with wandas legs now resting on his. the girl shifted slightly, before being more comfortable with her legs elevated. rosie rested her head on nats shoulder her eyes closed slightly. "you can put something quiet on the tv if you want" the girl said, causing sam to put an almost silent episode of how i met your mother on. after an episode, sam went to make him and nat a salad with chicken, and some more plain toast for wanda and rosie. when rosie heard his footsteps returning, she placed a small kiss on wandas forehead before saying "wake up wands, you need to eat" wanda rose slowly from the sofa and took the toast before eating two slices. rosie just about managed both aswell.

rosie put the plate down, resting on natashas shoukder one more. wanda also returned to her position, however this time her head on sams lap, rosies wasn't as comfy which right now, was all she cared about. natasha and rosie had also switched, allowing rosie to put her feet up on the foot rest. rosie finally went back to sleep on natashas shoulder whilst everyone else watched more very quiet how i met your mother. rosie was still unable to get more than an hour of sleep, jostling a wake 40 minutes later on nats shoulder. however she was comforted by the fact she no longer felt like she was going to vomit. everyone was sat in silence watching a tv so rosie joined them. most colour had returned to her skin, and her senses were no longer in overdrive. she still looked incredibly tired, but when did she not.

AN:sorry this is shorter than normal, the thing i have planned for the next part happens on the same day but i imagine it being quite long. the last part being so long, i wasn't sure if  i should do another long part. also i actually have never have food poising so have no idea if this is an accurate description.