food poisining

tw:vomit, food poising

wandas pov

"are you okay rosie?" i questioned, i had just walked past a mirror to get changed, and noticed i was pale too. we were both in the process of changing into shorts and a vest top. i found this outfit choice weird for rosie, who normally wore a sweatshirt to bed. "are you?" she replied.
"i umm-yeah...what did you think of the food"
"i've definitely had better, honestly the restaurant i wanted to go to had shut down, so i took us to the first one we saw. how did you find the food"
"i have also had better" she replied, whilst we both sat on the bed.

as soon as i sat down, i felt a wave of nausea come over me, and rushed to the bathroom before emptying my stomach. rosie, who was now practically green in the face, pulled the pieces of hair into a hairband, which i assumed she removed from the braid. i noticed her hair was also now up, before flushing the toilet and leaning against the wall. rosie soon took my place and threw up in the toilet after me. once she had finished she repeated my actions. "so the food was shit" i stated, slightly out of breath. "oh god, i only ate it because i didn't want to make you feel bad"
"i only ate it because-"
"hold that thought" rosie cut me off, leaning over the toilet once more. i would've attempted to rub her back, but every movement made me feel more sick. she quickly returned to her seat on the wall next to me "continue"
"i also ate it because you looked like you were enjoying it" i said, quickly rushing to the toilet again.
"we need to get water, i'll go and get two glasses, we're gonna get dehydrated" she stated.
"you're gonna get to the kitchen and back without throwing up?" i questioned. she just shook her head, this movement alone caused her to throw up again. "we need to ask nat to get them"
"she'll go all mother hen?"
"sam?" i asked
"everyone here will go mother hen"
"peter?"
"he'd snake us out to tony, i'm just gonna go" she stated, before pushing herself off of the wall. once again she vomited, "you know, there's a sink, we can wait a bit to get water"
"yeah, it will be fine" and with that we sat, taking it in turns to lean over the toilet, for the next 2, incredibly long hours.

*knock knock*

me and rosie both sighed before she said "who is it?" trying her best to sound normal. right now, she looked like a shell of rosie, and i can imagine i didn't look any better "its nat, can i come in"
"no!" i exclaimed panicked
"what are you guys doing in there?'" she said with concern in her voice
"umm drugs" i replied as rosie shut her eyes in disdain, neither of us really moved except to throw up.
"i'm coming in"
"okay, but only if you are, get us two bottles of water" rosie stated
"i can only come in if i get you water... okay i'll be right back" as we heard her walk away rosie just said
"if she's gonna see us, we may as well get some water out of it" i turned my head slowly to look at her, noticing a sheen of sweat
"you're sweating" i said, without meaning to
"my stamina of steel isn't cut out for this" she replied with a dry laugh. natasha knocked on the door once more
"i've got the water, can i come in now"
"okay fine" i said in reply.

nats pov

i stepped into rosies room, it was empty so i knocked on the bathroom door "you guys in there...together" i asked cautiously
"yes"was all rosie said in return. both her and wandas voice sounded strained
"can i...come in...is everyone fully clothed?" i asked
"yes" wanda now said. i opened the door to see both girls leaned across the wall by the toilet. neither was making contact with the other, except for rosies finger tips slightly overlapping wandas. wanda was sweating profusely and i even saw a shine of sweat on rosies forehead. both were a few shades to pale, which lead the bags under their eyes to look like bruises. the time was currently 11:30 after they had returned from their date just after 9. i placed the water next to each girl, before touching the back of my hand to each of their foreheads. "friday, what temperature is rosie and wanda"
"ms.robertson's temperature is 39 degrees and ms. maximoff temperature is 38 degrees"
"shit..." i muttered to myself. both girls had barely acknowledged my presence in the room. i felt like asking if they were okay would be stupid. "not again..." i heard rosie whisper before throwing up into the toilet. most of it was bile, meaning her stomach was probably empty. i rubbed her back before she flushed the toilet and leaned back against the wall closing her eyes. "take small sips of water" the girls picked up the bottles i had got them. "and i will be back with some cool towels"
"please dont tell anyone" wanda whispered. i obeyed, the rest of the tower was asleep. i went to the linen closet and took at two flannels before going back to their room. i ran them under cold water. i placed them over both girls foreheads. the fact that they hadn't called straight away told me they were most likely embarrassed. "call me if you need anything" i informed them before leaving my room to go to bed. i would check up on them when a nightmare inevitably woke me from my slumber.