night out

tw:drugs

third person pov

everyone had now arrived at the beach house. it was currently midnight and most of the residents of the house were asleep. except the three teens on the trip.
"wrap up warm" rosie told wanda, who was currently sitting on her bed on her phone.
"what why?"
"i'm going to get pete and we're gonna go out"
"ummm... and do what?"
"you smoked weed before" wandas eyes widened at this question.
"maybe..."
"well we're gonna do that, come on time to get dressed, i'll text pete" although wanda was slightly confused, she did as she was told. she was wearing a pair of blue flaired jeans and an oversized argyle print vneck sweater. although it was the middle if the might, it was still summer in cape cod.

peter

rosie: i invited wanda
cant exactly say vigilantying no where near new york
meet you round back in 10

peter: sound like a plan
hopefully our fellow insomniac natasha romanoff isnt awake, we'll be in deep shit

rosie:that we will

and with that rosie also got dressed. she opted to wear oversized black jeans and a tight fit tshirt. she slipped on an oversized hoodie which she had stolen from sam.
"ready?"
"for the drugs or the sneaking out?"
"both i suppose"
"sure, how we sneaking out"
"figured we jump, we're over the garage it isnt too far"
"you want me to jump out a window"
"cant you like magically levitate yourself down"
"good point"
"great lets go" rosie grabbed her backpack and jumped out of the window. she rolled onto the garage roof before repeating the steps onto the graph. peter was already down there, having used his webshooters to get out. wanda followed, levitating gently to the ground.
"how far is the cycle to the beach?" rosie asked peter
"shouldnt take more than 30 minutes" although the house was very close by a beach, they wanted a public one that the avengers werent too close to.
"hey pete, maybe next time we do this in new york, wanda can meet your girlfriend?"
"oh thats who youve been thinking about so loudly, makes sense"
"yeah you can meet her" at this point they were all standing on their bikes preparing to ride
"hey wanda, me and rosie would prefer you didnt mention that 1 saturday a month we spoke weed on roof tops instead of vigilnantying"
"can i be invited in future?"
"sure" peter and rosie said simultaneously. at this point all 3 were cycling to the beach through empty roads.
"then i wont tell a soul...although i have to admit i didnt expect this from you two"
"we did it before we moved to the avengers compound, only dont it once since, sometimes though we also just wonder queens together, no mask no suit" rosie explained "the compound is just so fancy and high texh, not really homely if you think about it"
"yeah i get it, the avengers compound doesnt much resemble my upbringing either"
"you should have dinner with me and aunt may wanda, and rosie"
"oooo or we could show her our favourite 24 hour cafe, shed love the milkshakes"
"oh my thor yes she would, we have to go when we get back to new york"
"i would love to join the two of you, and maybe peters girlfriend..."
"alison, her names alison" peter said as we parked our bikes in the car park of the public beach.

peters pov
"tomorrow night we should come here and swim in the middle of the night" i suggested. we were currently all smoking weed, but had built some resistance to it
"yes, that would be so fun" wanda added. then we just sat there watching the waves for a bit.
"anyone know the time" i asked. rosie pulled her phone out of her bag which she had brought the weed in.
"3:07, we should probably head back, nat the insomniac will definitely be up soon, if she isn't already, if shes up, we went for a walk, you got a shirt on wands?"
"under the sweater, yeah?"
"great, sweaters going in the bag closer to the house" rosie explained. we then begun to walk back to the bikes. as we were driving, we saw a donut shop open on the road "can we grab donuts, please?" i pleaded to the two girls
"omg yes i want a donut" wanda added
"fine, ive got my purse, come on" rosie said. me and wanda both smiled st her as she lead us into the shop "what do you guys want?"
"i'll take the choclate with sprinkes" i told the cashier
"can i have the original glaze please?" wanda asked
"i'll take the same thanks oh and a jam" with that the man gave us our donuts and rosie payed. we sat in silence on the curb before resuming our journey.

once we got backup i grabbed rosie and used my web shooters to get up whilst wanda levitated. i offered to carry her too but she found it weird. once we got up, there sat on the bed in front of us was one pissed off natasha romanoff. i audibly gulped, or i knew atleast rosie would hear. "hey ms.nat"
"dont 'hey ms.nat' me peter parker, you cant leave in the middle of a note without anything but a note on rosies dresser saying 'be back by morning xx-rosie (with wanda and peter)"
"you write a note" i asked turning to rosie' who was currently hand in hand with wanda, slightly behind me.
"she wouldve sent a search party, i wouldve destroyed it when we got back"
"well whered you guys go?" natasha asked getting all of our attention. she looked very angry.
"we got some doughnuts" wanda stated, she was gonna be the best liar
"you didnt get me one?" natasha queried
"of course we did...wanda hold this" wanda then took rosies bag as she unzipped it, removing a jam doughnut. "its rasberry, not strawberry" she stated, whilst handing the doughnut to natasha. she bit into the doughnut. "okay, your off the hook, get some sleep" and left the three of us in rosie room. simultaneously we released a deep breath.
"well, night guys, see you in the morning" i told rosie and wanda whilst walking towards there door.
"night pete"
"night peter" and with that i walked out

wandas pov

"dont suppose i should even try attempting to ask you to run with me tommorow" rosie asked
"on holiday, no way, i love you, but not that much"
"fair enouhh, i completely understand, but if im not here when you get up
"your running, got it, now can we sleep please"
"of course" we both stripped into our underwear before putting on an oversized tshirt and climbing into bed. both of is bought our stuffed animals with us. i laid my head on rosies chest as she wrapped her arms around me. comforted by her body heat and her chests rise and fall, i quickly fell asleep, thinking about the blonde currently holding me and ready for the real start of our holiday tomorrow.