🗡𝔰𝔦𝔵 ❘ 𝑨𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

WARNING: SLIGHT MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

"How's the moving in Avengers' Tower going?" Y/N leaned back on the passenger's seat, watching the passing city out of the window.

"Hectic, really," Happy replied and turned the steering wheel, "Where are we going, anyway?"

"You'll see."

They continued to drive through the streets of New York until they reached the end of the city filled with apartment buildings and grocery stores.

"There," Y/N pointed at a tall blackish-brown apartment with two trees in front of it. It didn't have any sort of doors, or windows, or even a fire escape, which confused the man in the driver's seat.

"There?" he asked, thinking that he hadn't heard her right, "Are you sure? 'Cause, there's not any sort of doors or windows or stairs. How're you gonna get in? I'm assuming you want to get in. Wait, is that your apartment? Like a secret apartment?"

"Yes. I'll figure it out myself. Yes. And Yes," Y/N answered his questions, "Just gimme a couple of minutes. I need to grab a few things."

"So, aren't you worried that I know the location of your super-spy-secret apartment?" Happy raised his eyebrows.

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Because no one would believe you about an apartment without any doors or windows," Y/N smirked at him, stepping out of the car.

She walked into the alleyway on the right side of the building, careful to avoid the tattered and toppled garbage bins and bags on the path. She looked around for eavesdroppers and stalkers, slipping on her glasses.

"Deactivate retro-reflective panels," Y/N tapped the side of the glasses in a particular pattern.

"Voice identification required," a feminine robotic voice responded.

"Y/N Bela Sokolov," she replied, gritting her teeth together. 

When Y/N and Natasha had become S.H.I.E.L.D agents, both of them had set up a secret apartment where either of them could take refuge in cases of emergency. For safety reasons, Natasha had insisted that they go with their original Russian names, much to Y/N's dismay.

"Welcome back, Y/N,"

The bricks of the wall shifted forward and then to the side, outlining the shape of a doorway. Once it was completely opened, it revealed a set of stairs upwards into darkness.

Looking around one final time, Y/N faced her back into it and walked backward, watching the blocks of red and brown wall shift close.

Trudging up the stairs, she reached a door and wrenched it open, coughing immediately and waving her hand at the cobwebs that were formed at the doorway due to the apartment being unused for so long.