🗡𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔜 ❘ 𝑭𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

40

40.7451° N, 73.9858° W
📍The Church of Transfiguration, Buffalo, New York

Y/N and Nathan had managed to find a car in working condition, not far away from the convenience store.

With his sister behind the wheel, Nathan was seated in the passenger seat, often stealing glances at her to see if she was still mad at him. He tried to make a conversation about how sorry he was, but before he could even start, Y/N would would shut him up with one glare.

"You know," Nathan flexed his wrist to show an old silver watch, "I made this watch by myself."

"What's so big about that?" Y/N peeked a small look at it.

"I made it myself," he straightened up in his seat, "You can add anything to it," he pressed a small button on the side of it and the clock part of the watch popped open, "An injection, an tiny arrow, a grappling hook, whatever," he shut it close, "You can add it and then, boom," he held his fist out, pretending to fire it.

"Look's like an old grandfather watch to me," she mused with a smirk.

"Hey, it's cool, okay?" he frowned childishly, making her chuckle.

"Whatever you say, Nathan."

Y/N pulled up the car at the side of the road, which was almost deserted. The sun was setting and now had an orange hue spread in the sky.

"What's our plan of action?" Nathan hopped out of the car, shutting the door with his foot.

"It's in progress," Y/N adjusted her glasses, looking around.

"Okay, but what is it?"

But Y/N didn't answer and walked forward, crossing the road to reach the other side.

Nathan groaned, rolling his head about in a whiny manner, "Is this plan of yours going to get us killed?"

"Obviously," she turned to face him for a fraction of a second.

Nathan stopped in his tracks and blinked for a few seconds, "I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not!" he yelled at her back and jogged after her to keep up, "Y/N!"

When he finally reached her, he panted, trying to catch his breath.

"You think Elizabeth wants to restart HYDRA?" Y/N asked, popping a gum into her mouth.

"From what you found on the guy from Stark's party. Probably," Nathan shrugged, adjusting his watch, "She is a Pierce."

"If we judge people based on their parents, then you and I know very well that we won't stand a chance," she gave him a look over her glasses.

"Touché," he agreed, "But am I wrong?"

Y/N paused for a moment, "It'll be hard for her to do that. Barton and I had a special mission to take down the last of HYDRA men that had managed to escape. And those that did, were killed along with Alexander Pierce in DC two years ago."