⧗ 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔜 𝔱𝔴𝔬❘ ᴠᴇsᴛ

DAVID had managed to locate an abandoned car enough to fit Y/N, Natasha, Nathan, and Yelena and the redhead had taken the responsibility to drive, as Y/N wasn't up for it and said that she needed to go through old HYDRA files that she had in her p...

DAVID had managed to locate an abandoned car enough to fit Y/N, Natasha, Nathan, and Yelena and the redhead had taken the responsibility to drive, as Y/N wasn't up for it and said that she needed to go through old HYDRA files that she had in her possession.

The ride was quiet for a long time, since the most talkative one of the group, Nathan, was asleep. The raven-haired man had his head rested on Y/N's shoulder while she had her arm around his shoulder to hold him enough to support him.

"You're a softie, you know that?" Yelena smirked at her, watching the sister and brother through the rear view mirror.

Y/N glared at the sisters when Natasha let out a hum of agreement, "Shut up," she adjusted Nathan, "Or I'll have to deal with his shit if you two end up waking him,"

Yelena chuckled, before straightening up and clearing her throat, "You know, this is the first piece of clothing I've ever bought for myself."

"That?" Y/N frowned at it, swiping away all the holograms on the screen of her glasses.

"Yeah, why? You don't like it?"

"Is that like an army surplus?" Natasha questioned with a sarcastic frown.

"Kinda looks like the, you know, straps of a broken parachute to me," Y/N commented, making her snort.

"Okay, it has a lot of pockets," Yelena defended when the two Avengers laughed together, "But I use them all the time, and I made some of my own modifications—" she stopped halfway, huffing, "Whatever."

Y/N and Natasha were trying hard not to catch each other's eye, 'cause they knew if they did, they'd burst out laughing and won't be able to stop.

But the two Avengers found Yelena's frustration amusing, entertaining even. Y/N let slip a chuckle on accident, prompting Natasha to laugh.

"Shut up," Yelena shot them a grumpy look, "The point is, I've never—I've never had control over my own life before, and now I do. I want to do things."

"Hmm," Y/N eyed the mentioned clothing, turning to the road in front, "I like your vest."

"I knew it. I knew you did," Yelena muttered, "It's so cool right?" she turned to her sister.

"It's cool," Natasha nodded and Y/N followed, "It's nice, yeah."

"And you can put so much stuff in there. You wouldn't even know," the blonde looked down at her clothing, "I really don't know where the Red Room is, though," she looked from one Avenger to another, "I'm sorry."

"I know." Y/N nodded, removing her glasses, "But I think I know somebody who does."

"Oh yeah, who?" Yelena turned to Y/N, who turned to Natasha, catching her eye on the rear view mirror and exchanged a non-verbal message with each other.

"We're gonna need a jet," the redhead nodded to herself.

☆°。• *₊°。✮。• *₊°。°☆