Date and Promises

(A/n: Long impactful chapter. Triggering things in this chapter. Warning will be given. Anyone triggered to a Motorcycle???)

Akaashi Keiji's POV:

About a month passed after Bokuto-san visited and things have been, odd, to say the least.

For one, Bokuto-san has been visiting almost everyday. Even while I'm at work, he visits me and keeps me company from 08:40 (8:40 AM) - 15:00 (3:00 PM). I won't say that I don't enjoy it but it is weird that he knew where I worked. I told him before that I worked at a cafe and library but there are quite a few in Miyagi. Maybe he checked Shouyo's document papers but even then, that's stalkerish.

Two, my love for Bokuto-San never left and it resurfaced over the small time of two weeks.

Today however, Bokuto-san never met up at the cafe like he had in the past. I called him and he said he was called in to work the morning shift at the daycare. I was slightly disappointed that he wasn't visiting but it was alright I guess.

I walk down the large but comforting bookcases of the library and glace at my watch as it reads, '15:39' (3:39 PM). Shouyo should be getting to the daycare by now. I can't help but think of Shouyo calling Bokuto-San, Mr. Owl almost all day.

"Hey Akaashi, can you take these books and place them away?" Asks one of my coworkers at the front desk as she hands me some books. I nod and take the stack and begin to place them in their correct spots. I find myself in the far corner of the library and notice the final book, 'Rebecca' goes on the highest shelf. I sigh as I walk to the end to get the ladder as I adjust my glasses. Slowly I climb it and place the old book away.

Below me, I hear the russle of paper and feel someone's eyes on me. I take my final step down and turn my body to be met with white flowers in my face as I slightly jump. My eyes are met with large and exciting golden one.

"Hey hey hey 'Kashi. What you doing?" Bokuto-san asks as he smiles.

"Bokuto-san? Wh- What are you doing here? You should be at work right now. Um, why do you have flowers?" I ask as my mind wonders in possibilities.

"O-Oh!! Well, these are for you. And I was given a day off after the meeting. I was wondering if you would um... like to go on a date with me? Tonight maybe?" Asks Bokuto-San with a small tint of blush on his cheeks. His broad left arm behind his head as he looks away slightly, with his right hand holding the flowers out to me.

"Keiji, how about a date tonight? Want go go out with me?"

I find myself staring at the flowers as I see them as a collection of many white flowers such as Tulips, Rose, Daisies, Dahlias, and my favorite ones, Gladious, and stare at the details of each petal.

My thoughts overflowing me

My thoughts overflowing me. That date... A date that was almost perfect. Almost.. It wasn't a date with Bokuto-San but with someone else.