Gifts

Bokuto Koutaro's POV

Protecting. That's all I feel to do with Keiji. To protect him and keep him happy. I already knew he was married before despite the tan line. I found out when there was only one last document revealing it while the others either hid it or had nothing under 'spouse'.

As we drive off, away from the night at the restaurant, Keiji holds onto me but in a more loving and comforting way. I don't want this to end. I want to hold him as well but someone has to drive. I drive on straight instead of taking a left to Keiji's house.

"Bo- Koutaro, where are we going?" He ask confused as I just smile widely.

"I'm taking you home, Duh." I simply say while still driving down the road and taking a different turn.

"But my house was the other way."

I don't respond as we drive slightly out from the city and finally arrive in a nice little clearing with a small house in it. The grass is slightly over grown but mostly touched up. The house is white and made of wood but some areas are a light grey brick. Right beside the drive way lays the path of stone and up to a porch with chairs and a small table. Infront of the porch is a large tree with a sturdy tree swing. The house itself is a small two story with two windows on the first story and one on the second story. In the drive way as well is Koushi's car.

 In the drive way as well is Koushi's car

(Similar to this)

(Similar to this)

"Koutaro, is this Suga's house?" Keiji asks but soon, a little red head in the window pokes his head out, smiles, and waves frantically. We step off the motorcycle and take our helmets off as Keiji walks a bit forward.

"Shouyo? Koutaro, what's going on? Why would my son be at Suga's house and not him at my house with Suga?" Keiji ask, very much confused as I softly laugh.

"Keiji. I brought him and you home."

He stares at me for a long time, realizing what I meant until Shouyo runs out of the house and throws himself onto his Papa, hanging from his leg.