Reunited

3rd Person POV:

As the sun shines brightly, Akaashi Keiji walks outside of Nekoma's mansion and stares at a black car. Slowly, from the car, a 16 year old boy with orange hair, large brown eyes, and in a black tuxedo, emerges from the backseat of the car. He stands up straight as he looks straight at the raven haired man only a few feet away from him. On the other side of the car steps out the man Akaashi has loved for years and years.

All three can only stare as Akaashi drops his small bag and begins to tear up. He covers his mouth and whispers, "This has to be a dream.."

The ginger haired boy then runs straight to him and hugs him tightly. "It's you.. It really is you Papa..!"

Followed behind him, the large man runs up and holds onto the both of them. "Keiji.. I'm so sorry it took so long."

Akaashi takes a moment before holding onto his son and long distanced lover.

"Koutaro... Shouyo.." is all he manages to say before breaking down into tears. He has his family back. How? He doesn't know but he does. If fate is making him dream this paradise then fate is cruel.

But fate is finally taken it's greatest shine on Akaashi. How?

Yesterday...

"Shouyo, you aren't making any sense." Bokuto said as he looked at his son with confusion.

"Dad, one of our laws states that kin comes before spouse! I'm Papa's legal kin so seeing that I've met all the requirements needed to rule a band, I can take over Rose Blood Midnight!" Shouyo explained as he jumped around his Dad's office.

Law #37:
Under the unlikely circumstances that an heir to a certain band can not lead properly, if possible, the heir's kin shall resume command. If not, then if possible, spouse shall command. If none can be done, see rule #38.

"I can rule dad. I can take back Papa's mafia band so Kuroo won't need Papa. Papa will then be under 'my' authority. We can then help him get a final divorce and he'll be safe! He'll be home dad! And if I prove I can't rule then I can just hand it off to you. Papa could then learn how to lead and you and I both know he could do an amazing job at it, so he could finally take over if he wanted to enter this lifestyle." Shouyo stated as he leaned forward on Bokuto's desk.

"And what, Kuroo would willingly let us take back Midnight?" Bokuto questioned. He wanted to make sure that there were not possible loopholes to use, much similar to how they were able to take Akaashi in the first place.

"Rule #41 states that kin of inheritance can take command once proven able to. So I can just claim that I'm ready to rule and Kuroo will have to listen. And you and I both know what will happen if he doesn't." Shouyo gave a sly grin at that last bit as Bokuto wore the same smile.

Bokuto's smile changed from a sly one to an apologetic look. "We can finally get him back.." Bokuto got up and hugged his son tightly.

But what now? The reason Kenma was crying earlier was because he would now be up against his best friend. How could he hurt him again? Simple, he couldn't.

Akaashi turns around to see Kuroo and Kenma just looking at the small family. Kuroo wears a stoic look when Bokuto turns to look at him. He pushes Akaashi and Shouyo behind him and Akaashi holds Shouyo.

"You're so big now." Akaashi whispers as he draws his fingers into the ginger hair.

"I wish."

"You can't hurt him anymore old friend. He's in Shouyo's jurisdiction and more than likely, a divorce will be in order. At that point, it will be what Keiji wants with you." Bokuto states but Kuroo just bows instead of putting up a fight. Slightly shocked, Kenma looks at his bowing lover and bows with him.