Chapter 13

"I know." He says quietly. It interrupts my thought and I'm back.

"I just want that back. I just want to be friends again. I don't hate you. I thought I did. I never really did hate you though. I can't bring myself to hate you. The reason it ended wasn't your fault."

"So can we be friends?" He asks.

"Yeah. We can. I would like that." I walk over to him and shake his hand. Its been awhile since I even looked at him straight in the eyes and now we're shaking hands going to be friends again. Its weird in a since.

"You should go back to sleep. Jackson. I don't even know why your up." I said.

"Zombies. I was suppose to be on zombie watch." He says.

"Oh sorry. Go ahead." I say and akwardly rub my arm and move so he can be by the window.

"Its ok." He says and smiles. Its weird seeing him smile. I missed seeing him smiling. Well around me anyway. I smile then go back to the room. I lay down on my bed and look up at the ceiling. I feel a little better about myself now.

So were friends again. I'm glad. I truly am. The problem is gone. Its like a pile of stress gone just from that. I still have problems don't get me wrong. That's just one of them. Its now token care of. Ashley would like to hear this. I know she would want us to be friends again.

I didn't like things ended. Crying was a thing I did more often. We didn't talk or barely even make eye contact. It was painful. I didn't know if he hated me. Or didn't care anymore. That killed me the most. Well us not even being friends. I'm ok if we're not dating anymore. Well of course I missed that but I just at least want us to be friends.

I yawn. I guess I'm still tired. I close my eyes and go to sleep. I wake up on my face on the floor.

"Anissa wake up." Ashley says and pokes me with end of her foot. I groan.

"Wake up Anissa." Jazmyn says and pokes me. I roll over and look at her.

"Wake me up when theres bacons,pancakes and eggs." I say sarcastically and close my eyes again. Then I feel my feet getting dragged.

"Woman don't make me drag you." Ashley says and gives me a bitch I'm not joking look. I get up and go to the breakfast area and sit down next to Ashley and Jazmyn.

"For breakfast we found some stale bagels." Ethan says happily. He makes it like we should have a fucking party and start dancing over some stale old bagels. Damn is this what the world has come to?

I sit there and stare at the bagels. I got to choices eat stale old bagels or go hungry. Hard decisions. I choose to go hungry. I don't where they came from. Someone with an STD would have touched those bagels. I'm a std germ freak.

"Is there anything else you found?" I ask Ethan hoping that he conjure up some magical five star meal out of a hat. Wish.

"We found a can of fruit cocktail." Ethan says and shakes the can.

"You know what give me the bagel." I say and open up the bag. I bite into the stale bagel. It taste kinda good and grooss. Gross because its so old tasting. Good because it taste different then fruit cocktail. I am sick of fruit cocktail so much. If Ethan brings one more can of that shit and I swear I'll throw it out of the window.

"If I die I blame you." I joke and look at Ethan. Everyone laughs and we all decide to dine on fucking stale bagels.