Chapter 15

A another nightmare happens. And I need to get air. I need to get fresh air. I look over at Ashley and the others sleeping peacefully. Jazmyn turns over. I quietly walk out of the room.

Then I walk to the front and grab my axe. I'll bring it just in case. I sigh and open the doors. The night is peaceful. I like liking at it.

It reminds me if good times and days. Where you could just look at the sky. And there were no zombies and a chance of dying everyday.

The world wasn't the greatest but it was better then this. I decide I'm going to make a bucket list. And I'm going to do all the things on it before I die. And already did make a list. When everyone was asleep on night I used a flashlight and made my list.

It was a long night. It took me some time to think of it. It was worth it though.

The long thinking process.

1. Ride the rollor coasters one more time.

2. Eat chocolate.

3.Admit what I did wrong.

4. Kill at hundred if them sons of bitch bastards for killing humanity.

5. Tell how much my friends mean to me.

And theres still so much more. I sigh and look up at the sky. Then I hear the sound of a bush moving. I get my axe. Its probably just a zombie or bird.

Then I'm blindfolded and kicked to the ground. I struggle. Then I hear a voice.

"Finally." It says then I'm picked up and knocked out unconscious.