Chapter 14

"Run." The voice mumbles. I trip and fall on my face. The twigs snap underneath my feet. I cut my knee on a thorn. I wince from the pain.

I get back up and start running again.

"Stop running. You'll be put out your miserable life very soon." The voice says again. Then I see a shadow of a figure of man.

"Please I don't wanna die." I beg him.

"Are you sure. I ready killed your friends." He says. He holds a machete to his side. I can only see the blade and I sew blood dripping from it. I shallow.

"I wannna die." I cry.

"That's what I thought." He laughs. Then he trys to stab me with it and I kick it anyway. I try to get back up. He stabs me in my back. The pain is unbareable. Blood pours into the cold hard ground. My blood.

"I knew you wanted to die." He tells me. I place my hand on the gaping wound and blood drips on my hands. I'm going to die. This is it huh? I'm going to die. At least I had them. Purpose the reason I wanna live. My purpose. They always were.

"Anissa wake up!!"

"Anissa wake up!!" Ashley says and shakes me.

"I'm awake." I say and rub my eyes. Another nightmare that's like the third one in a row.

"Are you ok?" She asks me.

"Yeah why?" I ask.

"Just making sure. You were kept saying I don't wanna die. And tears were running down your eyes." She says.

"Its ok. I cry too." She says and hugs me.

"I'm glad your ok." I say and hug back.

"Yeah. I'm alright. We all are. Its morning now. Its alright. I'm pound of you. I heard you and Jackson are friends again. I'm glad. It was getting akward and uncomfortable." She laughs.

"Yeah. It was. Its back to the three of us right?" I laugh.

"Yeah. The three of us." She smiles. Then later on Ethan and Jackson go on a supplies raid.

"Hey,stay safe both of you." I say and look at them. Jackson turns back and looks at me and smiles.

"Don't worry we'll be back." Jackson says. Ethan nods and grabs a baseball bat and hands Jackson a gun.

I know they'll be back. They always are. I just worry about my friends. Their my family. And I love my family.