[H 1]

"Prince Jungkook! Your highness!" A loud voice that startled the prince is heard

"Prince Jungkook! Your highness!" A loud voice that startled the prince is heard. This caused the guards to be alerted, looking at another guard that walks in, looking all panicked.
"What happened?" Jungkook asks, also in a panic. This must be something serious.
"Prince Jimin is outside! He's attacking one of our guards! Hayeon!" The guard says. Jungkook was shocked. Hayeon is the guard he's secretly dating. So, he rushingly got outside, with the other guards following him.

He reaches the place where Hayeon and Jimin are fighting. Seeing them trying to avoid each other while also trying to stab each other.
"Your highness, I don't wanna do this! I don't have anything!" Hayeon says, gulping.
"No! You're taking Jungkook away from me! I know about yours and his relationship! Wait until the king knew about this" Jimin says and tried to stabbing Hayeon.
"Jimin! Stop!" Jungkook yelled, startling the two.
"Oh, well, well... " Jimin says, smirking.

"Watch me kill this lover of yours, Jungkook ah... And when I do, you'll be mine" Jimin says. Jungkook shook his head, staring at him.
"My heart only belongs to him, Jimin! Stop trying to take me!" Jungkook says, which angered Jimin. He saw how Hayeon is looking at Jungkook, which he took as a chance to stab him.
"No!" Jungkook screamed, but he was too late. Hayeon is already stabbed, his eyes widening as he stared at Jungkook. The prince ran to the guard, holding onto his wound and crying.
"Hayeon ah... Please don't leave me! I'll take you to the doctor, don't worry" He says, crying. He looked at Jimin, glaring.

"I hate you!" Jungkook says, which made Jimin shocked. Jungkook looked back at Hayeon, caressing his cheek.
"My love... D-don't hate, prince Jimin for this" Hayeon says before his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Jungkook cried, screaming. He looks at Jimin with tearful eyes, glaring.

"I, Jeon Jungkook, swear to myself to hate Park Jimin, the killer of my lover, in my next life!!"