[H Finale]

Finding out about the past about the two people on that painting that looked like them, they realized that they're probably the reincarnations of them

"I still hate you by the way" Jungkook says as Jimin drove him back home.
"Wonder if Hayeon is also reincarnated" Jungkook says as he blushes.
"No! You're mine!" Jimin says, startling Jungkook.
"What are you saying? I'm not an object for your information, Mr Park" Jungkook says with a raised brow, sassily turning his head.
"Oh, come on, Mr Jeon... Don't make me act like I don't see those stares you give me and you blushing whenever I say something about your outfit before" Jimin says, which caused Jungkook to blush.

"That was before, you fucking idiot!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"I can see your blush, Mr Jeon" Jimin says, smirking. Jungkook pinches his arm, glaring. Jimin winces, pouting.
"Don't pout at me" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

After so many persuading and courting, Jungkook probably gave in. Jungkook went back to the company, being Jimin's secretary again and... They're dating now.
"I hate you" Jungkook says, huffing.
"I know, baby" Jimin says, chuckling. Jungkook's way of showing his love and saying his to Jimin is by saying...

"I hate you... "