[H 6]

Jimin noticed this, which worried him

Jimin noticed this, which worried him. People continued to laugh, while Jungkook is crouched down with his hands on his ears.
"Mr Jeon" Jimin says but Jungkook screamed, pushing him away.
"Let go of me!" Jungkook says, which stopped all the laughter. They all stared at Jungkook, who ran away. Jimin gulps an stared at his workers.
"Continue back on your works, break is over" Jimin says and they all hurried back to their areas.

Jungkook stared at himself in the mirror, seeing all the writings on it. Tears fell down his cheeks, which causes the writings to be ruined. He remembers their words, how they laughed at him. Even insulting him.

"What a loser!"

"You're fucking ugly!"

"You suit that!"

"Aww, so fucking ugly!"

"Nerd!"

He shook his head, groaning. He washes his face, sighing. He has had enough, he'll quit. Jungkook got out of the washroom and walked to their office. He got in, seeing Jimin, who stared at him.
"I quit" Jungkook says and took his things.
"Wait! No! It's a joke!" Jimin says, looking at Jungkook.
"It's not a good joke, I didn't laugh or anything. Was I smiling? Was I laughing? No, you guys were, it's funny for you guys, but for me, it's not. Here's the papers you wanted me to finish, and I'm not coming back" Jungkook says and left the office. Jimin stared at the papers on the ground, sighing.

A week later...

Jungkook luckily found a job easily, he's now working on a convenient store. He bowed, giving the customers smiles and welcoming them. He was the one in charge of the cashier, so he made sure he wouldn't do bad with the counting or he would be fired.
"Thank you for coming!" He says as the customers left. He took the things one guy bought.
"That'll be 500 won" Jungkook says, looking up and his eyes widened.