[H 4]

The guy fell on the ground and Jungkook sees Jimin holding onto a broken glass bottle now

The guy fell on the ground and Jungkook sees Jimin holding onto a broken glass bottle now. Jimin was about to punch the guy when Jungkook stopped him.
"Mr Park, just call the police" Jungkook says, gulping.
"Are you okay?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"Yea-yeah, I am, sir" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip. Jimin dropped the bottle and checked Jungkook for any wounds or bruises.
"Mr Park! I said I'm okay, don't touch me" Jungkook says, sighing. The only reason he didn't want Jimin to continue on hitting the guy was because he didn't like violence, that's why he was so fast on stopping the older.
"Sorry, I'll call the cops now" Jimin says, scratching his nape.

As the guy is taken away, Jungkook is questioned about what had happened. Of course Jimin stayed with him as Jungkook was alone, and he didn't want the younger to be uncomfortable whenever the cops asked him something that he's not okay with.
"Okay, thank you for your cooperation, Mr Jeon" The cop that interrogated Jungkook says. Jungkook nods and sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose.
"Okay, Jungkook... Do you want me to take you home?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"Oh, it's okay, sir. I can drive myself home" Jungkook says, smiling a little. Jimin nods, but was also worried.

Jungkook walks inside the office, taking a deep breath.
"Jungkook, about what happened last night when I saved you, please forget about that" Jimin says. Jungkook internally scoffs. See, this is why he hates the guy. At first he would be good and nice, and then the next, he would be a total asshole.
"Understood?" Jimin says, raising his brow.
"Y-yes, understood, sir" Jungkook stutters and sat down on his desk. He silently scoffs, shaking his head as he continued his work.

"Another long day... "