[H 11]

Jungkook sits on the edge of the hospital bed as he finished up changing

Jungkook sits on the edge of the hospital bed as he finished up changing. He looks around and gasps as he's met with Jimin, who grabbed his hand.
"What?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Let's go somewhere" Jimin says, smiling.
"Where?" Jungkook asks and gasps again as Jimin helped him up and dragged him outside.
"Jimin, what the fuck" Jungkook says, Jimin had carried him on his shoulder now.
"Put me down, this is embarrassing" Jungkook says, covering his face. Jimin carefully puts him inside the car, putting his seatbelt for him.

"And where the fuck are you taking me? I swear if it's to your company, I'll jump out" Jungkook says, glaring. Jimin just stayed quiet and ignored Jungkook.

Jungkook looks out and sees that they stopped right at a museum. He frowns, looking at Jimin.
"Why are we here?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Well, I just wanted to take you here" Jimin says, chuckling. Jungkook huffs, rolling his eyes as he removed his seatbelt off. They both got out of the car and walked towards the entrance. They bowed at the guard and was in awe at the beautiful things that are surrounding the big museum.
"This is beautiful" Jungkook says as he starts walking.

Jungkook and Jimin stared at the paintings, smiling. But a certain painting caught their eyes. They looked at it and stared at it.
"What?" Jimin says, he sees his face on the painting. He looked exactly the same as the guy in the painting. Jungkook was even shocked to see a solo portrait of someone familiar. Or basically, him. He looks exactly like the guy in the photo.
"What... What the heck is this?" Jungkook says, frowning. Suddenly, a worker approached them.

"Oh, my... You guys look exactly like them... Do you wanna know about them?"

 Do you wanna know about them?"