[H 12]

"Uhmm

"Uhmm... If that's okay with then, yes" Jungkook says, scratching his nape. The worker smiles, nodding.
"This is prince Jimin" He says as he points at the picture of the guy that looked exactly like Jimin.
"And this is prince Jungkook" He says and points at the painting of the guy that looked exactly like Jungkook.
"Prince Jimin was a ruthless guy, he would do everything just to make prince Jungkook his... He wanted the prince all to himself. One day, Prince Jungkook was informed about a guard being attacked, which happens to be his secret lover" The worker says and the nods, telling him to continue.

"Prince Jimin was attacking the lover of Prince Jungkook, his name was Hayeon. Nobody knows how long they had been dating, but prince Jimin knew about their relationship that he was enraged and decided to attack Hayeon. Of course prince Jungkook was there to stop them, but what happened next was that prince Jimin managed to have Hayeon on the ground, he had stabbed him with his sword. This leaves prince Jungkook crying on his lover's body as he fights for his life... And he then says this... 'I, Jeon Jungkook, swear to myself to hate Park Jimin, the killer of my lover, in my next life!!' " The worker says, chuckling.

"He said that... Anyways, what are you names?" The worker asks and they gulped.
"I'm Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook says, shaking the worker's hand.
"Park Jimin" Jimin says and also shook the guy's hand.
"Oh... You guys might be their reincarnation then" The worker jokingly said.
"Yeah, that explains why I hate him" Jungkook says, snickering. Jimin chuckles, shaking his head.
"Well, I'll be off now, nice talking to you, sir Jimin and Jungkook" The worker says and the two looked at each other.

"Wow..."