[H 7]

"We meet again, Jeon" Jimin says, chuckling

"We meet again, Jeon" Jimin says, chuckling. Jungkook scoffs and puts the things Jimin bought in a plastic. As much as he wants to slap that smirk off of the older's face, he couldn't or he would be fired and will look for another job.
"Hmm... Why are you working here? You were doing good in my company" Jimin asks, chuckling. Jungkook is starting to get irritated, but he held back.
"I'd rather work here than your shitty company, Park" Jungkook says with gritted teeth.
"Hmm... Well, you can come back anytime" Jimin says, winking. Since there's not much people buying, Jimin could talk to Jungkook.
"Pfft, so you can make fun of me and humiliate me in front of your workers? Fuck, no, Park. You're a shitty boss and your company is shitty" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.

"I don't care, I want you back" Jimin says, winking.
"As if I would" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes and smirked.
"You're desperate to want me back? You like me?" Jungkook says, nearing his face with Jimin. He backs a little bit as Jimin did the same, with the biggest smirk on his face.
"Yeah, so what, Jeon? You like me too?" Jimin says, chuckling. Jungkook bit his bottom lip and stood up straight.
"Shut the fuck up, Park. Leave the convinience store and let the people in your back have their things paid" Jungkook says, scoffing. Jimin stood back up straight, looking back to see an old woman who smiled at them.

"Ah, young love" The old woman says, giggling. The two stared at each other, Jimin winked while Jungkook scoff. After that, he left and the old woman got her things paid.
"Don't be too harsh on your boyfriend, young man. I wish you both fix the fight you had" The woman says. As she left, Jungkook couldn't help but look at her in disbelief.

"Me and that asshole? Fuck no, that's bullshit"