[H 9]

"You're here again? What the fuck, stop trying to persuade me to come back to your company" Jungkook says, sighing

"I'll wait for you til your shift finishes" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Okay, wait til the night then" Jungkook says, scoffing. Jimin nods, winking before he left. Jungkook looked out the glass windows, seeing him get in his car. The car drove off and Jungkook smirks.
"I knew he wouldn't last" He says, chuckling.

Jungkook yawns, looking out and seeing the car. He rolls his eyes, huffing. He grabbed his things and started fixing everything. He grabbed the keys and got out of the store. He locked it and as he turned around, he's startled by Jimin standing right in front of him.
"What are you doing?" He asks, raising his brow.
"I waited for you" Jimin says, chuckling.
"So you're being an irresponsible boss? You can always find better secretaries our there, why are you even running after me?" Jungkook says and pulled down the thingys that covers the glass windows.
"Because I like you" Jimin says, making Jungkook scoff.
"Like me? I doubt that" Jungkook says, shaking his head.

"I really do" Jimin says, looking at Jungkook. The younger turned around, sighing.
"Look, I don't wanna hurt you, okay? But I don't know... I have trust issues and I doubt the thing you're saying, I bet you're just joking just so you can make me comeback" Jungkook says and started walking.
"Wait! I'll take you to your house" Jimin says but Jungkook didn't listen and continued to walk. He ran to his car and hurriedly got in, starting it and driving slowly so he can catch up to Jungkook.
"Don't you want to get in?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"No, I'm okay with walking, kind of an exercise too" Jungkook says and whistling. Jimin continued to drive slowly, following Jungkook.