[H 10]

"I've had enough, Park Jimin! Don't always come here because you want me back, don't you realize that I'm trying to work for myself? If I wanted to come back, then I would've came with you" Jungkook yelled, staring at Jimin with a glare

"If you weren't an asshole then you wouldn't have done that! If you didn't, I would've stayed there! Wanna know the reason why? Huh? The reason why I was so scared when I was getting laughed at? Huh? Asshole?" Jungkook says, glaring.
"Jungkook... Calm down" Jimin says, shocked.
"The reason was because I have a trauma about it! I was laughed at for getting my face drawn when I was in school! I was in a whole field with a whole crowd watching me cry and be ashamed of myself!" Jungkook says, sobbing.

Jimin was shocked to see this, and also hear this.
"I'm so sorry to hurt you, Jungkook... " Jimin says, biting his bottom lip.
"Sorry? You made me remember the trauma I succeeded TK forget and now it's in my head again!" Jungkook cried, breathing heavily.
"Jungkook?" Jimin says, walking close but Jungkook backed away.
"B-back away" Jungkook says, patting his chest.
"Jungkook?" Jimin says, stopping in his tracks. That's when Jungkook's knees gave up, and he almost fell, if it weren't for Jimin catching him.

Jimin held Jungkook in his arms, who's passed out.
"Jungkook? Oh, my goodness" Jimin says as he lightly slaps Jungkook's cheek, trying to wake him up.

"Mr Park, Mr Jeon is okay... He just had a panic attack and run out of oxygen, I'm glad your rushed him here..." The doctor says and Jimin nods, looking at Jungkook, who was looking outside the window as he laid on the bed, dextrose connected to his hand.

"If you want to say something, save it for now, I don't wanna talk."