[H 3]

Jungkook walks inside the office, biting his bottom lip

Jungkook walks inside the office, biting his bottom lip. He was late and it was all because of one of his co-worker who decided it would be a good idea to spill coffee on his shirt. He gulped as he felt someone's presence behind him. He closes his eyes and stood straight, already knowing that it's his boss.
"Mr Jeon, would you look at the time. You're 30 minutes late, hanging out with your so called 'boyfriend' again?" Jimin says, arms crossed as he raises his brow.

"N-no, sir. Someone just spilled coffee on my shirt, so I had to clean myself up" Jungkook says, fiddling with fingers as a sign of anxiousness.
"Hmm, you're gonna work overtime then" Jimin says. This is what he hates about the older, giving him overtime whenever he does one small mistake.
"Yes, sir" Jungkook says, secretly rolling his eyes. He walked to his desk and started his work.

Jungkook yawns as he looked at his monitor screen, trying to finish up the files Jimin had gave him for his overtime work. He yawns again for the umpteenth time, he's so tired. He looks at the time, seeing that it's almost 12 am. He eyes are droopy and his head kept rocking back and forth, he's trying to fight his tiredness. He gave up and decided to rest his head on his arms. He fell asleep.

Jungkook felt like someone is touching him. Slowly opening his eyes, he's met with an unknown guy. His eyes widened, his sleepiness going away.
"Who are you?!" He says, his mouth being covered and he's being shushed by the guy. The guy caresses Jungkook's neck with his other hand, he could hear the guy's heavy breathing. He tears up, is this how he'll end up? Just because of an overtime? Suddenly...

 He tears up, is this how he'll end up? Just because of an overtime? Suddenly