[H 8]

Jungkook looks up as he hears the bell of the doors

Jungkook looks up as he hears the bell of the doors. He groans, seeing Jimin. The older smirked, walking to him and resting his elbow on the desk.
"What the fuck do you want? Why are you here again?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"You" Jimin says, smirk getting bigger. Not gonna lie, Jungkook almost blushed at that, but he held himself back.
"Me? The fuck do you want, Park" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"You, I want you back on the company" Jimin says, chuckling.

"Me? Going back to a shitty company that have a boss thar humiliated me? No" Jungkook says as he continued to clean the desk. He pushed Jimin's elbow off, making the older almost hit his face.
"The fuck" Jimin says, looking at him offended.
"What? Your arm was in the way, I'm cleaning" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes and continued on.
"I just want you back, Jungkook! Is it that hard to ask for?" Jimin says, sighing.
"I can give you enough money! If you want, I can give more" Jimin says as he puts down money on the desk.

"Actually, Jimin, I'm getting enough money here. All I need is money for my daily life, even if you shove that much money in my face, I won't accept it" Jungkook says, pushing the money back.
"How about Taehyung? Aren't you guys friends, what if he feels lonely?" Jimin says, clasping his hands together.
"We message and call each other, nothing to worry about" Jungkook says, smiling lightly.
"Jungkook, please" Jimin whined, but Jungkook just scoffs.
"Jimin, if you're gonna continue to be like this. I'm gonna kick you out or get you banned here" Jungkook says, crossing his arms as he stared at Jimin. The older kneeled down, giving puppy eyes.

"That don't work, get up, leave the store and come back if you have something important to get than begging here"