𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

when the group got to connie's house, reverie ran up to connie's room and grabbed the bottle of vodka she managed to grab from her mother's house before she left. she brought it back downstairs and put it on the counter for everyone. no one in the group was a heavy drinker, but they still liked to have a couple shots every once in a while.

      julie was the first one to take a shot. she poured one for reverie, who downed it quickly with no chaser. she really didn't think the taste was bad enough to need a chaser. she had placed herself next to adam on the couch of connie's living room. connie's parents had left after the ceremony to her grandparents' house. they knew the group was at their house, but did not know about the whole vodka part.

      "what do we want to do?" julie asked everyone. no one spoke up for a while. there really wasn't anything to do besides play stupid drinking games.

      "do you still have that dart board in your basement, connie?" reverie asked looking towards the beautiful brown haired girl. reverie would be lying if she said she didn't have a crush on connie when they first met at the goodwill games.

      "yeah of course," connie responded. reverie got up and motioned for everyone to follow her downstairs. the group did as they were told and followed reverie down the stairs and to the dart board.

      "okay, so my idea was that we try to hit the dart board not only blindfolded, but also dizzy. someone puts on the blindfold and another person spins them around a couple times before the person blindfolded has to try to hit the dart board. if you hit anywhere on the board, you don't have to take a shot, but if you miss, you have to take a shot," reverie explained.

      "if you don't want to take a shot for whatever your reason may be, i'm not gonna make you. instead, we all have to go make you a mystery shake. you have to take at least one full sip," reverie further explained to the group.

      "that sounds like fun. i'm in," guy said in response. everyone shook their heads in agreement. the first person to go was reverie, since it was her idea. reverie put on the blindfold, which was guy's bandana that he had left at connie's house once, and had adam spun her around three times. once he had stopped her, she giggled a little, feeling super discombobulated. 

      reverie positioned the dart in her hand and threw. she heard laughter come from the group and she quickly took off her blindfold. the dart landed about two feet to the right from the dart board. she cringed at the bad throw. ken handed the girl a shot and she downed it, fast.

      the next person to go was guy. reverie handed him the blindfold before walking over to adam and leaning her back on his chest. he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her body flush to his. she watched as connie spun guy and positioned him towards the dart board. surprisingly, guy hit the board. it was closer to edge, but he still made it nonetheless. 

      he let out a little cheer, then handed the blindfold over to goldberg who seemed a little nervous. goldberg put the blindfold on and julie spun him around a couple times. he took a deep breath before throwing the dart and missing by at least five feet. 

      "take a shot or drink the mystery shake, goldberg?" kenny asked him. goldberg thought about it for a moment, not really sure if he wanted to get drunk.

      "mystery shake," he responded. the group cheered and they all ran upstairs to make the shake. adam wrapped his arm around reverie's shoulder and they made their way to connie's kitchen together.

      luis and guy dug through connie's fridge and pantry, pulling out whatever weird food they could find. they ended up with sour cream, relish, chocolate almond milk, rice cakes, a protein bar, ranch, sweet thai chili sauce, and bananas. reverie gagged a little in her mouth, thinking about how gross that shake will taste.

      "let's blend!" averman yelled. he threw in all of the food items into the blender and blended them up. averman poured a little of the liquid into a cup and handed it to goldberg. reverie could smell the mixture from where she was standing and it was disgusting. just as goldberg was about to take a sip, the doorbell rang. connie ran to the door and came back with charlie.

      "hey charlie!" the group exclaimed. he smiled brightly, seeming to be in a better mood than earlier that day. he walked over to where adam and reverie were and stood with them.

      "you made it just in time to watch goldberg drink this nasty fucking shake," reverie said to charlie, not looking away from where goldberg took the sip. he immediately ran to the sink and started rinsing his mouth out with water. 

      "why is he drinking that again?" charlie asked since he missed a majority of the game.

      "we were playing a game with the dart board downstairs and he missed so it was either this or take a shot. he has reverie to thank for the shake. she made up the game," adam explained to charlie who laughed at reverie. she simply shrugged her shoulders and continued to watch the group laugh at goldberg who looked to be gagging in the sink.

      the group continued the game they were playing until the boys had to go home. reverie gave adam a light kiss on the lips before he left for his house. connie, julie, and reverie just listened to some music and took a couple more shots before finally going to bed and calling it a night.

      reverie was a little more excited for school to start now. she knew that as long as she had the rest of her friends, she would be pretty content with however much homework was given to her by her teachers.

author's note:

DON'T DRINK IF YOU ARE UNDER 21 OR HOWEVER OLD YOU HAVE TO BE IN YOUR COUNTRY. anyways. bye <3