𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

reverie woke up the next morning at the normal time of seven in the morning. she quickly got up and ate a protein bar. then she went to the bathroom, washed her face, and brushed her teeth. afterwards, she got changed into a decent outfit.

outfit:

      she knew she might regret wearing a skirt again, but she decided to just fuck it

      she knew she might regret wearing a skirt again, but she decided to just fuck it. julie and connie left a little bit earlier than her because she  wanted to get breakfast in the dining hall, so reverie was on her own. she put in her airpods and started to make her way to her first class. the song she was blasting was hypnotize by the notorious b.i.g to channel her inner kat stratford. 

      as she was walking to class, she saw the cheerleaders side-eyeing her. she looked at them up and down, then laughed and continued to walk away. she discreetly looked back at them and saw them look themselves over. 

      classes rolled by super quickly for reverie. she had completed all of her homework the night before and was prepared for class. one of the things reverie was always on top of was homework. she never missed a homework assignment because having to say she didn't have it was embarrassing. 

      lunch time came around and reverie stopped by the bathroom before walking into the cafeteria. she walked in and sat down next to julie. she couldn't find adam anywhere, but she didn't really think anything of it. 

      goldberg then slid a plate full of donuts in front of julie and said, "just want to congratulate you on being number one. i didn't have time to bake a cake so i brought you a yummy array of goodies. you know you're gonna need a lot of energy to play on this level," goldberg said.

      reverie rolled her eyes and said, "bullshit. you're just trying to get yourself back to number one. julie, sweetie, donuts will do nothing but slow you down." 

      "and what do you have for lunch today, reverie?" goldberg asked snarkily.

      "i have a healthy caesar salad, goldberg," reverie responded back. goldberg just rolled his eyes and pushed the salad between herself and julie. reverie handed julie a fork and they both began to eat the salad. 

      reverie got, maybe, two bites into her salad when she saw charlie, russ, and fulton running from the entire varsity team. whatever the varsity team had thrown onto the cheerleaders table made them all squeal and run away. the bag kept on being thrown to different tables, causing them all to freak out. reverie, julie, and the rest of the team then ran out to see what was happening. 

      as they were walking through the hallway, they got pulled one of the janitor's closets. there was no light in there, but she knew exactly who had pulled them in there, charlie. she had known charlie long enough to tell how he smelled and in that confined space, she could smell everything.

      "charlie, what the hell did you do to rick?" reverie asked sharply. the people inside the closet were guy, goldberg, averman, connie, julie, charlie, reverie, russ, and fulton, so they were all huddled together.