𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

reverie woke up at the seven in the morning once again. she got her protein bar and ate it like normal. she washed her face, brushed her teeth, and got dressed for the day. she finally picked out something that wasn't a skirt.

outfit:

      reverie was meeting adam that moring, so she quickly slipped on her shoes and grabbed her bag and keys before walking out the door

      reverie was meeting adam that moring, so she quickly slipped on her shoes and grabbed her bag and keys before walking out the door. she had her airpods in playing volcano girls by veruca salt. she made her way down to courtyard where she was meeting adam and saw him standing there awkwardly. 

      reverie walked up to him and laughed, " you look lost." adam looked to his girlfriend and smiled brightly. they hadn't actually talked and had alone time in a minute, so he missed her.  

      "shut up and come here," he said, motioning for her to hug him. she walked into his arms and they stayed in each other's embrace for a while.

      "i feel like i haven't talked to you in forever," reverie sighed. she really wished he had been kept in j.v. she was extremely happy for him, but it was hard to be apart from each other.

      "i know. i missed you," adam said. he broke the hug and pecked her lightly on the lips. he then wrapped his arm around her shoulder and they began to walk to class together. they were kind of early, so adam was going to drop her off first, then go to his class.

      "how has varsity been? is it hard practicing with that dick, rick. oh, hey, that rhymed," reverie exclaimed. adam smiled down at her. reverie had adam so whipped and she didn't even realize it.

      "it's been pretty good. surprisingly, rick and cole haven't been on my ass really at all. and scooter is actually kind of nice once you get to know him. i know you don't like them, but they aren't too bad," adam explained and reverie listened. reverie loved to listen to him talk. it was one of her favorite things. he could talk for hours and reverie would listen to every little detail he said.

      "i'm happy. if they said anything to you i think i would've actually killed them," reverie said casually.

      adam laughed and said, "i'm sure you would've." the two continued to walk together until they reached reverie's class. reverie really didn't want to part from adam. they had barely seen each other in the past week and now they had to part ways again.

      "bye, rev. i'll see you after practice tonight. we still have to finish our, uhm, session from monday," adam told her while wrapping his arms around her.

      "i'm looking forward to it, lover boy," reverie laughed. she gave him long kiss on the lips before pulling away and waving goodbye to him. he waved back and she walked into the class. she pulled out her homework and got ready for the class.

      reverie's morning classes passed by fairly quickly and she was ready for lunch. that day, reverie had another salad, but this time it was greek salad. reverie saw adam sitting with varsity and thought it was super weird, but didn't say anything about it. she gave him a smile and waved. he waved back until rick shoved his hand down and glared at reverie. reverie gave rick a sarcastic smile then turned around.