Chapter 21

Darleen has always been one of those people that I felt were out of my league. It's why I was afraid to be her friend and even now it is what makes me afraid to date her. Because out of all the people pinning over her and clawing at each other to get to her, she saw me and she fell for me.

I have no clue why. Seriously, why would anyone fall for me? There is not a single thing I think is worth falling over. I am just an introverted clutz that trips over my words as much as I trip over my feet. Not really swooning material.

Yet here I am, in her arms. Under the stars.

"Ready to head inside?" she asked me.

"Just a little longer." I snuggled up closer to her.

She smiled before turning her head and kissing me on the lips. I closed my eyes and kissed her back happily. I felt all was a warm fuzzy. Something about kissing your girlfriend on a beach under the stars just feels magical.

She pulled back and we locked eyes before her eyes looked back down to my lips and she rolled on top of me before kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around her neck and deepened the kiss. Her knee wedged between my legs and her hands roamed all over my bare skin. Her tongue darted into my mouth and she moaned into me.

"I want you," She said when she pulled back.

My heart skipped several beats. I could feel my face turn bright red. She smiled at my reaction and softly kissed my cheek.

"Darleen, I don't know..." I turned my head away.

"I'll be gentle and slow. I promise to stop if you want to stop..." She kissed her way down to my neck. "Let me have you."

A soft moan escaped my lips.

"Skylar," She whispered against my skin.

"I don't know... We just had an argument earlier." I sat up and pushed her off.

"And now we are stronger for it," She pulled me onto her lap and kissed me again.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and kissed her back. She kissed her way up my jawline and to my ear.

"I will have you, one way or another," She whispered into my ear. Her lips grazing my skin.

I shivered at her touch.

I would like to note here and now that I am a horny teenager and would very much like to get it on with anyone that wants to get it on with me. But I am also a very shy virgin, and these two facts are often at war with each other. Part of me wants Darleen to take me here and now, the other part feels we aren't ready for that stuff yet. I mean we haven't even been dating that long.

"Skylar," she sang my name. "I know you want to." She teased.

"You know nothing," I kissed her again.

She giggled into the kiss.

"Say yes," she whispered against my lips.

I sighed and rested my forehead against hers.

"Please, I need you." She pleaded.

"Okay." I gave in.

Without warning, she hoisted me up in her arms and carried me into the house. I giggled before kissing her on the neck and up her jawline.

"You are distracting me and we are going to fall."

"What else is new?" I smiled against her skin.

She giggled.

She led me to the bathroom where she set me on the edge of the tub and turned the water on.

"We really doing this?" she asked.