Chapter 41 (NSFW)

For a moment everything in me felt at peace. I felt like the stars aligned and all was right with the universe. I was where I was supposed to be. She drops her phone, abandoning her previous mission to cup my face, her thumbs caressing my cheeks.

I pull back slowly and watch as her eyes flutter open. We sat there like that for a few seconds just an inch apart, her hands still holding my face. Then we both slowly leaned in again. Our lips pressed softly into each other, I closed my eyes and let myself get lost in the experience that is Jade Tate.

Our lips came apart even softer than when they met, before quickly crashing into each other again. I gently pushed Jade down onto the bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt a wave of unexplainable warmth wash over me. Like when the sun meets your skin, except this warmth came from inside of me. Our lips broke apart again this time, less gently and more desperately.

Her breath was like a fire blown into me. Our tongues met in a song and dance, wrapping around each other and moving slowly to the music of our souls. I felt her cracking me open all over again, I felt my light begin to seep out and into her. The feeling filled me with both fear and comforting love. I was afraid to give her my light, but I also wanted her to have it, to show her she was the only one who could hold it.

I pulled back to catch my breath, my face was on fire, my heart was gushing inside of me.

"Don't run away this time," I said.

"Never, I'm ready now. I'm not leaving your side ever again." She whispered against my lips.

I grabbed her hand and put it over my beating heart.

"This belongs to you now, it always has. Please don't drop it."

"I won't. I'll put it right here, for safekeeping." She moved my hand over her heart, and I could feel how fast it was beating. I nuzzled our faces together, our noses and foreheads touching and rubbing against each other.

She kissed me again.

I moved my hand from her heart down her chest. She moaned softly into the kiss. I didn't care that I had just had my heart broken or that I had only broken up with my girlfriend a few days ago. I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted to show Jade how much I love her; how much I've always loved her.

I quickly pulled her out of her shirt. She did the same to me. I trailed kisses all over her body. Taking my time to kiss every inch of skin, because I love every inch of her. Then I unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down her golden tan legs. I kissed my way up her legs and to her panties. She moaned softly and closed her eyes.

It was like a giant relief to finally have this moment I've been dreaming of since I fell in love with this girl. Everything just worked. Every touch felt right. The way she felt in my arms, the way our bodies moved together, even the warmth of her breath against my skin, it all just felt right. Like this is how it was supposed to be all along.

My fingers tangled themselves into her hair as I pulled her onto my lap and sucked the skin that connects her neck to her shoulder into my mouth. She moaned softly, her body trembled against me.

"Jade," I moaned softly.

Her whole body had a reaction, her back arched as she pressed her chest harder into me. Goosebumps freckled her skin, her breath got caught in her throat. I smiled knowing I did that, I had that power over her.

We changed positions. I pushed her down on her back before I interlocked our legs together and shuddered as I felt her wet center touching my own. She dug her fingers in my leg and threw her head back with a soft almost painful sounding moan. The sound made my insides tingle. I began to rock my hips back and forth.