Epilogue

Two Years later

Alright, viewers, I have high jacked this show and now I get to be the narrator, don't tell Skylar. It's been roughly two years since Sky and I got together. We are, well she is, in a university right now. I do online classes since I am too busy with my acting job, I am one of the lead stars in a Disney show. Skylar got a full scholarship for track so here we are in California.

Here is the deal, Skylar is up to something. She won't tell me what, but I know she is. It started last week, she didn't come home until really late. Like really late, even for her. She works at the rec center but when I called up there to see if she left yet they were closed and no one answered the phone. So, I stayed up waiting for her.

She got in around two in the morning with no explanation. I asked her where she was, and she fumbled her words like the cute, adorable, fool she is; then she jumped in the shower to avoid me. I fell asleep before she got out and she left early the next morning, even earlier than me, which is saying something because I have to be on set by 7 am. She has been avoiding me all week!

So I have decided I will get to the bottom of this, once and for all. Whatever she is up to, I will find out.

Early in the morning as the sun was barely coming up I sighed and turned over to turn off my alarm. Skylar had her arms around me. She woke up too, just like always, and sat up.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Sorry, I got to take a shower before I go to class. I have a long day ahead of me." she yawned and got out of bed.

"But your classes don't start till 9:30." I point out.

"Emm." She hums in agreement.

I see her texting on her phone, she smiles at whatever response she just got and tosses her phone on the bed before grabbing some clothes for a shower and walking off towards the bathroom. I glare after her, once the door shuts I quickly snag her phone. I unlock it with the passcode, Skylar doesn't know I know her phone passcode, my secret weapon.

I look at her text.

Vida.

Who the hell is that?

I click on the messages.

Skylar: Can't wait to see you, I'm so excited.

Vida: (smiling emoji) Same, just make sure Jade doesn't find out. I want this to be exceptional.

Skylar: Oh she won't find out, she has no clue what we are up to. (laughing emoji)

Vida: Don't mess this up, I know how you are.

Skylar: I won't, promise.

Vida: emm hmm

Skylar: (laughing emoji)

The messages end there.

I feel my heart fall into my stomach. I glance at the restroom door before looking back at the phone. I scroll up to other messages, but they are all deleted. Her phone automatically deletes old messages after 24 hours. I click on her photos and scroll through. My eyes land on a photo of her and some girl.

She is beach body tan, blond hair with light blue ends. Big blue eyes. Her face is smushed up against Skylar's and they are laughing, it looks like she is the one who took the photo, not Skylar. I clench the phone hard.

Is Skylar cheating on me?

She would never, right?

I scroll through other pictures and there are almost as many pictures of this Vida girl, or at least I assume this slut is Vida, as there are of me. In all the pictures she is always hanging all over Skylar. The pictures of her start about a couple of weeks ago and she's already taken up half of Skylar's phone space. The longer I stare at her the sicker I feel.