Chapter-18

Zaaya's POV :

We both whipped our head towards the door towards the noise and I saw two figures swiftly pass the door .

''Its done . lets go , the member's are here '' Jungkook said as he got up from his position and took my hand in his .

I nodded and grabbed a jacket and took a quick glance in the mirror to check if everything was in place and left downstairs .

Just as Jungkook said, his members were in the living room .

As soon as they saw us coming they turned their full attention onto us .

It felt like I was being scanned .

''Zaaya , these are my Hyung's . '' Jungkook stated the obvious .

''that's Namjoon Hyung and Taehyungie Hyung '' he pointed at them .

Namjoon and Taehyung gave warm smiles and gave a small nod .

I bowed at them returning the smile .

''this is Hobi Hyung and on the couch is Suga Hyung ''

Hobi gave the brightest smile I have ever seen and waved his hand , on the contrary Suga just gave a small smile .

''and this is jimin hyung and jin hyung . you've already met them . '' Jungkook finished .

''You've got prettier Zay~'' jimin said with a sly smirk .

''well , that makes the two of us , chim ~'' I said returning the smirk , to which he burst into laughter .

''we should get going . we are already late '' Jungkook announced warpping his hand around my shoulder and dragging me towards the garage . the others followed suit .

Namjoon , Suga , Jungkook and i shared a car and the rest took the other .

'' Zaaya , i came to know from Jungkook that you lived in the states before . '' Namjoon started the conversation .

''i stayed their till i was 14 and returned when my parents moved their business back to Korea .'' i said and Namjoon listened intently .

i gave a quick glance to see Suga seems to be listening as well .

''Namjoon. I've seen you speaking fluent English in some interviews and i must appreciate you rocked it ! '' i gave a thumbs up .

''i am still not completely fluent. i still have a lot to study . thanks '' he said and gave one of the cutest smiles i have seen .

it doesn't match his tall buff appearance or his deep voice.

i was mesmerised by those deep dimples of his .

if only i could just poke it onc-

i felt a hand on my thigh and turned to Jungkook who seems to be a bit pissed off .

i tried moving his giant arms away from my thigh but i couldn't .

i leaned towards and him and slowly glided my fingers across his face to which he shuddered .

''move your hand Mr. koo koo '' i said and heard a snort from the back to see suga laughing with his gummy smile that i only saw in pictures .

''how long does it take to reach there , Hyung ? '' Jungkook asked namjoon now removing his hands away from my thighs .

''its just a 10 min ride from here Jungkook . we'll reach soon enough '' .

the ride was silent after that .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we all got seated around the table .

Jungkook to my right and Taehyung to my left .

''is your hand okay ? '' hobi asked who sat opposite facing me .

''yeah , its just a minor sprain . '' I replied giving a small smile .

''Jungkook told us you fell down while running around the house , is that true ?''

I turned left to check the owner of the deep voice to find taehyung looking at me amusingly .

I felt Jungkook's hand pressing on my thigh and saw his face with a pleading look .

how dare he say to them it was my fault , when he himself made me run .

''he is right . I slipped while running .'' I said with a forced smile .

I leaned towards Jungkook and whispered in his ears .

''You owe me big time ,bunny.'' I saw him gulp and nodded .

''can we like start eating already .I am staaaaaarviiinngggg~'' jimin whined rubbing his tummy .

my phone suddenly rang .

I looked at it and saw and unknown number .

''you guys dig in , I have to take a call '' I excused myself and left out to take the call because it was really noisy there .

''hello , we are calling from SM Entertainment , is this Zaaya Kim's number ? '' a heard a man' voice over the phone .

---------------------------------------------

Last updated : 09/08/2021